💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'Fame' ad campaign, products, prices, and projected sales announced

Haus

Featured Posts

I really cant wait to buy the perfume!!!!! honestly. I reallly cant!

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HOLY ****!!! Vogue, Elle, and Bazzar ? Hopefully she'll be on covers... at least one of them. Def getting the Regular, Black Soap, and all the magazines supporting the perfume. If I really like the scent and have the money I may get the Le Masterpiece. Also grabbing some samples!

What does it smell like?

Apparently its mostly Belladonna with fruity/floral scents surrounding that.

I need to find out what Belladonna smells like so I know what to expect lol

Isn't Belladonna deadly?

Well its a poisonous berry...or is it a flower? im not sure.

I assume its not harmful in this case because I doubt they would allow someone of her stature to mass market a scent that will affect peoples health lol

StarLlamaFlies

WHUUUUT? where did you find out that it would be released then? In Aussie I mean :P

I don't actually know its just that we always get thing really late and expensive:( I hope it comes out about the same time as America though so I won't have to worry about customs or it breaking in my bag

marrytheknight2012

everything beauty related is more expensive in austrailia. makeup is ridiculous

Isn't Belladonna deadly?

It's Deadly Nightshade.

I don't think she actually used belladonna however, given it's high toxicity and use as a hallucinogen

marrytheknight2012

its highly toxic but heavilly diluted it would be fine. it takes an entire leaf to kill an adult

lauramonster

So yesterday I get this teaser of the perfume. I saw the bottle and the box, so classy both of them

img20120714wa0001.jpg

It smells SO good, I dont think it can be consider unis-x, its very feminine. I smell the body lotion which is black too... Loved it :worship:

lauramonster

I have contacts... Hahahaha some perfume stores have it alredy :) and I know people who works on there so they show it to me and make me a teaser

Archived