Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'Fame' ad campaign, products, prices, and projected sales announced

Haus

Featured Posts

Ohhh, this will make good Christmas presents for the family :)

And black soap :legend: I'll try not to drop it.. :creepflop:

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Scheiße is 3:45 minutes - we could be getting a directors cut!

it's a great thought, but il add it to the betrayals list :derpga:

Gaga is Life

September is going to be the month of the year. I'm so hyped up about a 3 minute Scheiße ad :excited2:

This highly anticipated perfume, the incredible BTW Ball receipts so far, and the upcoming new album. Guess, Gaga's too ready to take back the Forbes crown next year.

tumblr_m5pyuu9rA81rrzgdoo1_500.gif

This highly anticipated perfume, the incredible BTW Ball receipts so far, and the upcoming new album. Guess, Gaga's too ready to take back the Forbes crown next year.

tumblr_m5pyuu9rA81rrzgdoo1_500.gif

This. I really think she'll get the #1 of the Top Forbes Most Powerful Celebrity again.

StarLlamaFlies

SO EXCITED!! The best thing is that it's not going to be out in Australia until like after December but I'm going to America late September/early october I'll be like the only Aussie Monster with it :)

MANiCURE1295

Can't wait to buy this for my girlfriend!!! Super excited for September! It's not too far off! Only about a month and a half :)

RAMROD

3 minute feature film a.k.a. Scheiße video! :awesome:

Exactly :clap: :excited2:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

WeLoveLadyGayGay

Watch me spray the **** out of myself listening to Government Hooker. "Spray the Fame on me, John F. Kennedy!"

SO EXCITED!! The best thing is that it's not going to be out in Australia until like after December but I'm going to America late September/early october I'll be like the only Aussie Monster with it :)

WHUUUUT? where did you find out that it would be released then? In Aussie I mean :P

Archived