Debunking Gaga myths

Hurem

Featured Posts

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pop Music
5 hours ago, wtfgaga said:

Henney, i guess you're a flop fan, coz remember when Lady Gaga previewed PI and Joanne at iHeartRadio's music summit and the people who attended said that its better than BR .... :classy:

I remember people saying that it was on par with BR but not better than.

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Gagadonna

- she hates Telephone

- she's not friend anymore with Beyoncé

- she didn't make that duet with Britney cause she's an autotuned machine

Alexander Blue
On 12/24/2017 at 5:39 AM, GaGaSwift said:

That she had a d!ck

Watch the abromovic method to debunk that one. :trollga:

Edit: I've never heard a monster say this only passive fan/GP

i actually saw a part of her vagina , so 9 year old me was found dead (I used to believe that)

I am not your plastic doll.

candiedroses

The unreleased song "Nothing On but the Radio"  is actually her, and is written by her and Billy Steinberg (writer of Like a Virgin by Madonna & True Colors by Cyndi Lauper), originally for Born This Way.  I emailed back and forth with him in 2010 about the song.  In 2013 before ARTPOP came out, she stopped her SUV to sign autographs for fans, and inside her van was Nothing On (But The Radio) [correct title of the song as specified in email from Billy], but a different version that was slightly slower & with different vocals, although, as we know it was never officially released in it's final form.

One superficial question I am very curious about is her height, as there has been many claims about her either being 5'1, or more recently 5'2 (obviously) -- She has personally claimed herself to be 5'3.5. Specifically, at the Monster Ball in 2011 on March 14th in Dallas, during the chat with fans before Telephone, she talked about walking the Mugler runway, and talked about how a "5 foot 3 and a half girl like me can walk a runway, anyone can.."  I remember this very clearly as I was in attendance that night, lol... but I am sure there must be video on YouTube somewhere!

There are so many speculations and unfair judgements about her nose, although she has not had a nose job (and it's no one's business even if she did), she has had two injuries to her nose.  Gaga discussed in an a 2014 interview that she broke her nose in 2004, in a moshpit at a Franz Ferdinand concert at Roseland Ballroom.  Then later in summer 2009 (Fame Era) while she was rehearsing for a performance for a TV show in Asia, she fell off the stage and landed directly on her nose.  She discussed this in an interview a few years after it happened.

11 hours ago, millerkrause said:

One superficial question I am very curious about is her height, as there has been many claims about her either being 5'1, or more recently 5'2 (obviously) -- She has personally claimed herself to be 5'3.5. Specifically, at the Monster Ball in 2011 on March 14th in Dallas, during the chat with fans before Telephone, she talked about walking the Mugler runway, and talked about how a "5 foot 3 and a half girl like me can walk a runway, anyone can.."  I remember this very clearly as I was in attendance that night, lol... but I am sure there must be video on YouTube somewhere!

I still think she's five two because when I went to her concert last August she said she was, now I don't have any quotes of her saying it because my phone died before it. Also her documentary is called five foot two which would make you think she is but idek.

I want to believe she's five two because that's how tall I am and I feel short af:laughga:

im not real im theatre

Archived