Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Debunking Gaga myths

Hurem

Featured Posts

Poissonche
10 minutes ago, Cailleach said:

Wait, when did it happen then :air:

It was gradual. She didn't injure herself in one shot. It was a little injury at first, but she didn't mind it, and it just became worse and worse, until the Montreal show, when she just couldn't do it anymore.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Delusional Aura
1 hour ago, highongaga said:

Gaga wanted Alejandro but her label wanted DITD

Why we couldn't have gotten both?

adamsenigma
58 minutes ago, Cailleach said:

Wait, when did it happen then :air:

It was something gradual, she was in pain long before that show. 

FilthyPOP414

That the original concept for LG4 (ARTPOP) was a dark macabre "decay of the blonde" idea that was a mistake misread of her talking about the transition from Paparazzi to The Fame Monster. 

highongaga
11 minutes ago, Delusional Aura said:

I'm not sure but I wish we got both :giveup:

YEAHHH BUDDY

That Gaga was going to release a Joanne monster EP. 

This started as nothing more than a wish, but monsters repeated it so much that everyone started expecting it, even when Gaga never mentioned any such EP (this was long before she allegedly raised the topic at a M&G)

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

12 minutes ago, adammonroe said:

It was something gradual, she was in pain long before that show. 

Also, she was in pain before she was hospitalized with fibro.  This is the last performance before she was hospitalized.  Her words at 0:25 show she was already in pain:  

The very next day, she posted about heat vs. cold treatment for her pain.  A couple days later we learned she was hospitalized.

I live outside the space time continuum.

That Gaga hates Telephone. 

She said in an interview that she doesn’t like to think about it because it was so stressful for her trying to fight to get the song on TFM, and now it has negative connotations for her. She never said anything bad about the quality of the song itself.

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

24 minutes ago, Delusional Aura said:

I was wondering the same thing cause there’s several artist that have double single release. 

Delusional Aura
16 minutes ago, highongaga said:

I'm not sure but I wish we got both :giveup:

Just imagine the quality of the video we would've gotten for DITD. It truly was the #1 hit that got away 

FilthyPOP414
2 hours ago, iCpro said:

That Gaga hates Telephone. 

She said in an interview that she doesn’t like to think about it because it was so stressful for her trying to fight to get the song on TFM, and now it has negative connotations for her. She never said anything bad about the quality of the song itself.

No, she says she can't even listen to it and she was asked what was her least favorite song. Stop trying to change history just because you stan that song

Archived