Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Bodak Yellow vs Bartier Cardi: Better Song?

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

holy scheisse
30 minutes ago, Acsnpdx8 said:

I love Cardi, I thought we were discussing which song was better lol

Who? I wasn't talking bout you I just thought your opinion was SAD:lolly:because I favor bartier :bon:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ALGAYDO
3 hours ago, QueenHunty said:

She has no talent whatsoever and I don't see why she's famous, other than being another poor Lil Kim + Nicki + insert-female-rapper knock off.. 

tumblr_inline_nv5oml1wc11qietwz_250.gif

Lmao same thing people used to say about Gaga.

She’s a talentless gimmick who sounds just like Madonna + David Bowie + insert-80s-artist knock off...  

But, of course, we all know that is hella fake and pure ignorance. Just like your post :classy:

Cardi’s new song just uses the same noises in the background as bodak yellow does. The only difference is that her new song only uses bits of the old background sounds.....

22 minutes ago, HolyFool said:

Cardi’s new song just uses the same noises in the background as bodak yellow does. The only difference is that her new song only uses bits of the old background sounds.....

the 2 songs sounds absolutely nothing alike 

ALGAYDO
31 minutes ago, HolyFool said:

The two songs have NOTHING in common except that they’re Cardi’s songs. The flows, the production, the lines, literally NOTHING about them are comprable except that they’re both Cardi’s songs. 

Next time you try to drag someone for no real reason, at least use facts to back yourself up instead of pure delusions lmao :toofunny: 

ItsTommyBitch

Bodak Yellow; it has build up, and the flow (while copied afaik :rip: ) fits her better and is more interesting. It goes with the beat really well and the lyrics are more clever.

Bartier Cardi is catchy and her delivery is biting and I really like that, but also I find rap that repeats the same word (with no hint of actual importance to some kind of plot or lyric) really offputting after a while.

Like we get it, you're with Offset and your name is Cardi :air: I even understand the purpose of rappers historically using their names or pen names in raps, but its too much.

Both have really hypnotizing production though, which I appreciate. 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

50 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

The two songs have NOTHING in common except that they’re Cardi’s songs. The flows, the production, the lines, literally NOTHING about them are comprable except that they’re both Cardi’s songs. 

Next time you try to drag someone for no real reason, at least use facts to back yourself up instead of pure delusions lmao :toofunny: 

1 hour ago, Gay said:

the 2 songs sounds absolutely nothing alike 

for real? I can tell y'all probably don't listen to music too much...lemme help you see the light

0:9 - 0:11 seconds the background piano sounds just like the entire background sound to bodak yellow

It is essentially a stripped down version that feels like a knock off. she just used the same sounds but in a less interesting way. so don't say "drag her for no reason". You want facts? use your ears to find them:bye:

ALGAYDO
1 minute ago, HolyFool said:

for real? I can tell y'all probably don't listen to music too much...lemme help you see the light

0:9 - 0:11 seconds the background piano sounds just like the entire background sound to bodak yellow

It is essentially a stripped down version that feels like a knock off. she just used the same sounds but in a less interesting way. so don't say "drag her for no reason". You want facts? use your ears to find them:bye:

The delusion here is so strong :yay:

19 minutes ago, HolyFool said:

:sure:

16 hours ago, Censored said:

Bodak Yellow, but this one is bop too.

Nvm this, the song turned out to be a grower, it is as good as Bodak, if you remove the dude. :giveup:

it wasn't laaaahv

Fingerella
11 hours ago, Stan Is My Name said:

You guys need to stop riding Cardi's d1ck like that :hor:

Why shouldn't we celebrate her and her career? She's a little monster just like us, I'm happy she's vocal about stanning Gaga and the values she stands up for. I say she deserves every bit of success she gets from her singles.

Fingerella
16 hours ago, HolyFool said:

It's called sampling and it doesn't really matter because her flow on this track is really different. You shouldn't even try to make bold statements about hip-hop music, because base on your argument alone, proves you're not knowledgeable about the genre. So stop embarrassing yourself holy fool, because people can see right through your bull****.

Archived