๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

life

Nicola Formichetti sent Gaga some gifts

Coop

Featured Posts

Gaga is so cute with him, hope we get to see them together soon! :heart::wub::wub:

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Teal Ambition
7 minutes ago, justanothergay said:

Highkey cheaper than I was expecting

It's affordable compared toย what she usually wears:ladyhaha:

โ–Œโ”‚โ–ˆโ•‘โ–Œโ•‘โ–Œโ•‘ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican โ•‘โ–Œโ•‘โ–Œโ•‘โ–ˆโ”‚โ–Œ

Lord Temptation

The military look has been around for more than 15 years already. Enough! A new decade is almost upon us so where are all the new styles?ย 

Duella Dvil
9 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

The military look has been around for more than 15 years already. Enough! A new decade is almost upon us so where are all the new styles?ย 

Military always comes back when it's chic to hate the government

www.instagram.com/theduella666

freebit

The pink camo pieces reminds me of something a teen brand like Mudd would have put out in the late 90s/early 00s. It's bitย of cute to me in a nostalgic way. I kind of hope she doesn't pair the camo sweater with the matching pants, butย if she does, she should go full Paris Hiltonย circa 2004 with a long, low,ย blond ponytail, a pink lip, and nice shades (or like Gwen Stefani and wear some unexpectedly cuteย shoesย with it and a high ponytail).

RAMROD

Queen of receiving gifts this Christmas :applause:

ย 

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ ๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š˜๐š  ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š—๐š’-๐š’-๐š’-๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š...! (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

Archived