TheWitness

Featured Posts

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mikey Monster
7 minutes ago, Punktious said:

4080B76D00000578-4519892-image-a-59_1495

Lmfao omgg this killed me! It’s like u don’t even have to explain it says it all! 😂😂😂

Mikey McCampbell

VictoriaWinters

This whole thread seems messed up...

When Gaga got bashed for ARTPOP we were all by her side. But if you bash another artist for where she want to take her art, then you're just as bad as the ones who were bashing Gaga. Best example: those of you bashing Katy for taking her music in a different direction, claiming she should stick to Teenage Dream style, etc. :reductive:

Unless an artist has genuinely done something bad, like make hateful comments. 

Xoxo, Victoria

SCHEISSEMONTRE

Azalea Banks - the one that could’ve been 

Katy Perry - cultural appropriation, the obama joke, and the Witness era.

Natalia Kills - Insulted a contestant on Live television just because the contestant looked liked her husband (who was judging with her)

Lindsay Lohan (she had a pop career) - influences of Durgs and alcohol.

XXXTension - Assaulting women (including a pregnant woman and his girlfriend) now in jail for decades.

R.Kelly - Rape & sexual assault allegations on women who had xxx with him. 

Usher - the STD scandal.

Chris Brown - Assault Rihanna back in 2009-10

thats all I can think of right now

Mychal

A Hybrid
11 minutes ago, GypsyHeartGaga said:

This whole thread seems messed up...

When Gaga got bashed for ARTPOP we were all by her side. But if you bash another artist for where she want to take her art, then you're just as bad as the ones who were bashing Gaga. Best example: those of you bashing Katy for taking her music in a different direction, claiming she should stick to Teenage Dream style, etc. :reductive:

Unless an artist has genuinely done something bad, like make hateful comments. 

I don't think these are exactly hateful comments, one can say ARTPOP didn't kill Gaga's career but Witness killed Katy's. The question isn't if you still support the artist.:sweat:

No family’s safe when I sashay

PrinceGaga
34 minutes ago, fayecuntaway said:

that didn't kill her career, it made it even bigger. 

It made her pathetic 

Trepadation
19 minutes ago, SCHEISSEMONTRE said:

XXXTension - Assaulting women (including a pregnant woman and his girlfriend) now in jail for decades.

XXXTentacion* & he's not in jail :awkney: he's under house arrest & his trial isn't done yet.

41 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

:air:

"Wait, but didn't she copy Dora the Explorer?" "Natalia Kills her career" "but she copied lord farquaad"

YT :air:

it wasn't laaaahv

Christina Aguilera didn't promote Lotus and hasn't released an album in 5 years, people have forgotten about her - the only reason the people around me know about her is because of Dirrty and some of her other hits. I'm not hating on her though, I love her music and have all her albums but people don't remember her anymore because of how long it has been since she released music.

JudasIsAHolyFoo
47 minutes ago, Tyrone Adams said:

Gaga with the Vegas residency. 

no.png 

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

Archived