💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Taylor Swift gifts a fan in need a house

Jinzo

Featured Posts

Fingerella

Oh wow didn't know she gives free stuff to her fans every December. 

@smokingthemall @Andree Now I get why you both stan for ha it's because she gives y'all free stuff. Imma hop on this cuz I might get free **** too this Christmas. :bon:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bloody g

taylor doing nice things 2017 just keeps on giving until the end

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

57 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

You are homeless, your partner lost his job, but you go to a concert? Either this is fake or that girl needs to set her priorities straight.

We love a(n almost) flawless scam :golfclap:

HauntingHollow

queen of going from killing pedestrains to buyin house for single moms :giveup:

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

Of course OTH will try to spin the story to turn the positive into negative :awkney: we don't know all the details yet people jumping into conclusions.. Lmao 

1 hour ago, AlexanderMagno said:

You are homeless, your partner lost his job, but you go to a concert? Either this is fake or that girl needs to set her priorities straight.

I bought the ticket to see Gaga about 11 months before the actual tour date, which is well beyond the 8 months that this girl was supposedly pregnant. I don’t know if the same thing happened to her but it’s possible.

Do you have to sell everything you own the second you lose your job? What is standard etiquite for job loss?

Also, “homeless” almost certainly means moved back in with her mother. It’s not like she was literally living on the street.

Regardless, do you think that money could’ve been spent doing... what?

Down payment on a home? She coulda bribed an interviewer with it to give her a job? What is it that you believe that money, or the three hours at night that she spent seeing taylor, could’ve done for her that is so much better than seeing an artist she loves and relieving some stress from her current situation in a healthy way? Or is it just the principle of the matter, that poor people are not allowed to have fun, ever, because if they do that makes them a bad person.

2 minutes ago, uo111 said:

I bought the ticket to see Gaga about 11 months before the actual tour date, which is well beyond the 8 months that this girl was supposedly pregnant. I don’t know if the same thing happened to her but it’s possible.

Do you have to sell everything you own the second you lose your job? What is standard etiquite for job loss?

Also, “homeless” almost certainly means moved back in with her mother. It’s not like she was literally living on the street.

Regardless, do you think that money could’ve been spent doing... what?

Down payment on a home? She coulda bribed an interviewer with it to give her a job? What is it that you believe that money, or the three hours at night that she spent seeing taylor, could’ve done for her that is so much better than seeing an artist she loves and relieving some stress from her current situation in a healthy way? Or is it just the principle of the matter, that poor people are not allowed to have fun, ever, because if they do that makes them a bad person.

IM-BALD.jpg

preach 

Archived