💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

opinion

Name A Time Gaga Moved You Emotionally (In Her Work)

Space Cowboy

Featured Posts

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Child

The question is when hasn't she moved me emotionally?

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Joanne, the song. I lost one of my closest friends this summer and the song healed my soul.

'I'll still love you even if I can't see you anymore' 

Cody James

When she sang Hair for the iHeart Music Festival and dedicated it to Jamey Rodemeyer, then stopped the song and said "bullying is for losers".

zakariah

The day she released Just Dance and inspired my little 9 year old ass to don’t stress out, & just dance :diane::diane::diane: 

Space Cowboy
29 minutes ago, uriel said:

when she released dwuw

i became her fan from that song so ...

It is a beautiful song if you can truly relate to it in its message.

ElectricAlley

Last week when Gaga performed the Edge of glory at JWT. Hearing her speak in real time with my own ears was absolutely mesmerizing and moved me to the point of tears. 

AlexanderMagno

I think this was the last time she truly, truly moved me with her work, to the point where I started crying.

Fingerella

When she performed Born This Way on the Super Bowl. I just recalled how much she has made the LGBT community mainstream and normal. Idk for some of you but this song really helped me accept who I am and it's okay to be gay and there's nothing wrong with it. And seeing it performed at the Superbowl this year without it being controversial in the media l, made me realize that she has really changed the world in a positive way one sequin at a time. 

Space Cowboy
11 hours ago, A hunty said:

When she performed Born This Way on the Super Bowl. I just recalled how much she has made the LGBT community mainstream and normal. Idk for some of you but this song really helped me accept who I am and it's okay to be gay and there's nothing wrong with it. And seeing it performed at the Superbowl this year without it being controversial in the media l, made me realize that she has really changed the world in a positive way one sequin at a time. 

This^

FrancoRedHawk

I was quite moved when she sang "The Edge of Glory" at my Joanne World Tour date in Indianapolis. It gave my goosebumps and I nearly cried. 

Archived