💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Name A Time Gaga Moved You Emotionally (In Her Work)

Space Cowboy

Featured Posts

A Hybrid

Okay, I’m surprised that nobody mentioned Born This Way. I don’t cry to songs but even if I did me crying wouldn’t have been remotely as emotional as me listening to Born This Way for the first time. It honestly helped me a lot figuring things out about myself, and it honestly feels like Gaga’s there for me every time I listen to that song. I can’t even explain it. That song’s my fuel. It always will be. 

No family’s safe when I sashay

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Letmelivemylife
17 hours ago, Ronk said:

This.  I cried so much.

As I always say "I thought I knew what love was until I became a little monster" ♥️ 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Letmelivemylife

Dope makes me bawl like a freakin baby everytime. I mean how can it not? It's essentially her saying "I f*cked up and I'm so sorry little monsters. I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me because i love you more than you'll ever know. If anything ever happened to you, I'd be so emotionally devastated idk if I'd ever recover." 

We are her world "my heart would break without you. Might not awake without you" ♥️ 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

fvmemonster

Edge of Glory Live (Thanksgiving Holiday Special) 

Till it happens to you Live (Billboard Woman of the year) 

TheJoanneJoker

Greeting her parents during MR at the SuperBowl. That little thing made me burst into tears and cry through the whole show while boping

Gagadonna
18 hours ago, 01Jaime said:

cant even begin to describe how connected i feel with Million Reasons, i mean, ive felt connected in multiple ways but in the Joanne era and with Million Reasons it was different it was on a REAL personal level.

I thought I was the only one... Thanks for putting that unique sentiment into words. 

Gagadonna

Million Reasons is the anthem of my soul. I couldn't describe it otherwise. I've listened to it everyday since it came out, and I've never got bored of it. I just feel so connected to it. 

Grigio Girls is also a song that drives me emotional. 

Same for Perfect Illusion, but in a more negative way. 

FGGrayson

**** U POP MUSIC!! THIS IS ARTPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!!!

𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿 • 𝗣𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗣𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀

Space Cowboy
19 hours ago, FrankGutz said:

**** U POP MUSIC!! THIS IS ARTPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!!!

Yaaaas:koons:

ProdigyARTPOP

I can honestly say that every album, has resonated with me, and every major performance/video has as well. ARTPOP and Joanne have kind of mirrored my life tbh. & I’ve got to say that hearing the harrowing vocals at the end of “TIHTY” music video get to me, as well as “Imagine” Live at Baku 

Space Cowboy
17 minutes ago, ProdigyARTPOP said:

I can honestly say that every album, has resonated with me, and every major performance/video has as well. ARTPOP and Joanne have kind of mirrored my life tbh. & I’ve got to say that hearing the harrowing vocals at the end of “TIHTY” music video get to me, as well as “Imagine” Live at Baku 

I love love love the performance at baku its so beautiful!

Archived