Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga in the studio with BloodPop

mariomania1234

Featured Posts

nateygaga1997

I love how versatile his sound is, seeing the work he did with gaga vs what he did with bieber. Next year has so much to look forward to!

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sipthistea
2 hours ago, PlastiscGuy said:

Recording something she'll never release, what a queen :tony:

Like those 8 tracks she recorded with RedOne :poot:

sipthistea
1 hour ago, darkness said:

Why do I always read « bloodpoop » instead of « bloodpop » :awkney:

'cause he's been busy making songs for JB :reductive:

blackcoffee

Yes! THANK GOD she’s working with someone else besides DJWS! BloodPop is so great and quality. Definitely more excited for whatever is coming ahead now that I know she’s not just with DJWS (not a fan, sorry!)

Edonis

So is this for his album or not? :oprah: or is that just fan speculation at this point? Is LG6 really canceled? :poot:

Ha Purpose era is coming. If Bieber can have a huge successful era after all the sh*t he did, Gaga can easily do it too. :giveup:

ProdigyARTPOP
4 hours ago, M Monstre said:

Why are we believing random Twitter insiders now? I guess the first guy may have some credibility because it looks like he knows DJWS, and y'all keep preaching about how we shouldn't believe Twitter, but now it seems like some of you guys believe them now. 

I mean, I wouldn't be surprised or mad if it was for BloodPop's album, but we also shouldn't rule out that this may be for her own album as well.

Actually they went to a party at DJWS place. 

I saw it on @notsoratedr twitter. some of them even got his phone number :giveup:

Archived