💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

'If Lady Gaga Was Australian'

Music

Featured Posts

sarahb
33 minutes ago, Music said:

and yes, Australian is it's own language.

There was too many agro mozzies at the barbie with the relos this arvo so I put my thongs and sunnies on and walked down to Maccas but it was heaps chockers so I just went to the bottle-o just past the servo and got some goon to take to my mates gatho. 

Lord Temptation

Bloody Gaga not hoistin her twins Shayne n Tayla’s pram scruff nuff to scab mor dole frum tha centrelink. Spewin munt at tha TAB dunnies. Racken slags!

sarahb
9 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

Bloody Gaga not hoistin her twins Shayne n Tayla’s pram scruff nuff to scab mor dole frum tha centrelink. Spewin munt at tha TAB dunnies. Racken slags!

I don't speak bogan but I can if you like, ow!

calmar
42 minutes ago, sarahb said:

There was too many agro mozzies at the barbie with the relos this arvo so I put my thongs and sunnies on and walked down to Maccas but it was heaps chockers so I just went to the bottle-o just past the servo and got some goon to take to my mates gatho. 

Translation for non-Australians:

There were too many hostile mosquitos at the cookout with the relatives this afternoon so I put my sandals and sunglasses on and walked down to McDonald's but it was super crowded so I just went to the bottle shop/liqueur store* just past the gas station and got some cheap wine to take to my friends' party/gathering.

*(this has no real American equivalent that I know of so I had to go with liqueur store :selena: no idea if it's used in Britain or not) 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Lord Temptation
35 minutes ago, sarahb said:

I don't speak bogan but I can if you like, ow!

Spliff a durry n choof inya gob while ya guzzle yesty arvo’s goon and youse be spittin Bogan till ya mangoes croakin :hor:

sarahb
3 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

Spliff a durry n choof inya gob while ya guzzle yesty arvo’s goon and youse be spittin Bogan till ya mangoes croakin :hor:

giphy.gif

Archived