💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Who Is The Biggest Lady Gaga Collector?

MarckyGaga

Featured Posts

MarckyGaga

Who do you think is the BIGGEST Lady Gaga Collector?  Welp, I do not know who it is tho. 

I NEED to meet Gaga tbh

PunkTheFunk

"LOTTO winner Adrian Bayford has spent a chunk of his £148million fortune on the world’s biggest Lady Gaga collection.

The 45-year-old is thought to have forked out £10,000 on the star’s shoes, costumes and vinyl discs.

He stashed them in cardboard boxes in a garage at his ÂŁ6million mansion and aims to put them on sale in a new shop."

https://www.thesun.co.uk/archives/news/1084131/148m-lotto-winner-splurges-on-worlds-biggest-hoard-of-lady-gaga-memorabilia/

tenor.gif

Schwerk
3 minutes ago, Frivolero said:

what is this how do you make threads at 27 points 

what have i been missing out on :v:

Hide contents

maybe you are a senior member thts it 

Hide contents

is that how ggdaily works for thread making?

It has to do with content count/number of posts, not number of likes.

To me the biggest collector is Mathieu Deflem aka professor Gaga aka Gagafrontrow:

http://gagafrontrow.blogspot.nl/2009/03/collection.html

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

ChicaSkas

My 3 computers, 15 harddrives, and 30,000 versions of Lady Gaga remixes say hi :D ialvUIJ.gifI also specialize in rare posters, but not as hardcore as GagaFrontRow. Mainly because I have financial limitations, lol.

But I have a few very rare ones like the Bankrupt Sl*t street art, the Supreme unpasted ones, the Monster Ball DvD 4 foot by 6 foot poster, and my prized one: Cheek To Cheek Live at the Wiltern poster, one of only 12 or so made. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

MarckyGaga

Welp, my only valuables are actually two promotional posters from my country, Philippines. The only thing valuable from the Philippines that I have is the Applause CD on a Standard Jewel Case.

I NEED to meet Gaga tbh

ChicaSkas
8 minutes ago, AVeryBigGagaFan said:

Welp, my only valuables are actually two promotional posters from my country, Philippines. The only thing valuable from the Philippines that I have is the Applause CD on a Standard Jewel Case.

That's actually awesome. Hold onto any promotional posters you can, those are very special in ANY country. Good for you :hug:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

16 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

My 3 computers, 15 harddrives, and 30,000 versions of Lady Gaga remixes say hi :D ialvUIJ.gifI also specialize in rare posters, but not as hardcore as GagaFrontRow. Mainly because I have financial limitations, lol.

But I have a few very rare ones like the Bankrupt Sl*t street art, the Supreme unpasted ones, the Monster Ball DvD 4 foot by 6 foot poster, and my prized one: Cheek To Cheek Live at the Wiltern poster, one of only 12 or so made. 

I know you’ve posted a master post of a bunch of the songs you have (for Xmas one year I think I) but have you posted pics of all the posters you have? I’d love to see all of them I never heard of most of em

ChicaSkas
3 minutes ago, Jed said:

I know you’ve posted a master post of a bunch of the songs you have (for Xmas one year I think I) but have you posted pics of all the posters you have? I’d love to see all of them I never heard of most of em

oh god hahaha. that would be a while. Many are packed carefully away. Many are still in the tubes I got them from ebay in. I completely forgot until just now that I got a Defiant poster from Ebay . and a GGDer, Kelly, sold me a promo poster of the monster ball era. Forgot about those too. And also I got a Cheek to Cheek cardboard display stand out from Barnes and Noble a couple years back... and a HUGE Office depot one. I missed out on the staples campaign a few months back and I'm kicking myself over missing out on the Los Angeles Sold Out Show like Lady Gaga teeshirt 2 nights ago lol.

Damn I'm rambling. Someday I'll post pics of them all. it's impossible now but someday. 

HauntingHollow

me and my collection of nothing that i bought by her :giveup:

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

ChicaSkas
1 minute ago, HauntingHollow said:

its okay. You're here. thats a start :D

DoremonLove
41 minutes ago, HauntingHollow said:

Me too wtf:toofunny:

How can anoyone not love gaga

LADYGAGASHOOCK

Nothing special comes to mind except I have an official ARTPOP foiled covered deluxe edition that misses a P on the front cover....ARTPO:poot: 

It must’ve been a misproduction. I was so shocked when it arrived in the mail and I think I’m the only one who has it since no one has said anything online...:derpga:

Now it’s stacked carefully in a box somewhere in the basement because I bought a new one:derpga: It’s still very precious though:diane:

#GoandbuyARTPOPOnItunes

2 hours ago, LADYGAGASHOOCK said:

Nothing special comes to mind except I have an official ARTPOP foiled covered deluxe edition that misses a P on the front cover....ARTPO:poot: 

It must’ve been a misproduction. I was so shocked when it arrived in the mail and I think I’m the only one who has it since no one has said anything online...:derpga:

Now it’s stacked carefully in a box somewhere in the basement because I bought a new one:derpga: It’s still very precious though:diane:

#GoandbuyARTPOPOnItunes

I wanna see this :ladyhaha:

Archived