Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
opinion

LG6 likely to be released early 2018

Quark

Featured Posts

jaXXXon

Why are you guys forgetting that LG6 is rumored to be the soundtrack to ASIB? I mean, it was pretty much confirmed that she's going to release an album a la The Bodyguard soundtrack to accompany the movie. 

This will be messy if she's releasing a whole new album and then a soundtrack album filled with new songs in the same year :poot:

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, jaXXXon said:

Why are you guys forgetting that LG6 is rumored to be the soundtrack to ASIB? I mean, it was pretty much confirmed that she's going to release an album a la The Bodyguard soundtrack to accompany the movie. 

This will be messy if she's releasing a whole new album and then a soundtrack album filled with new songs in the same year :poot:

Eminem do that, he just released Revival, but he will release a Soundtrack in early 2018

jaXXXon
4 minutes ago, BadJudas said:

Eminem do that, he just released Revival, but he will release a Soundtrack in early 2018

Well, Eminem kinda already did that in 2002 when he released his third album The Eminem Show and then the soundtrack to 8 Mile at the end of that year. But he was like HUUUUUUUGE then and sold 1.9 million in his first week and then the soundtrack sold over 703,000 in its first week.  

There’s def gonna be an album out before the residency: 

In Feb she’s still doing the tour 

she’ll prob take a month (or 2) break after it (march) (April) 

then she’ll have free from April or May to August 

September the ASIB promo stars

oct is the release of the film

november will for rehearsals 

dec the residency 

she’ll release the album sometime between April (or May?) and August

:air:

Drin Lon
22 minutes ago, jaXXXon said:

The Soundtrack it's not LG6 because Bradley will have some songs there too, it's a soundtrack/ 

It was also recorded months ago

DonnieDarko
9 hours ago, Quark said:

o<(0_0)>o

Yesterday I made a thread about how I think that LG6 will definitely be released in 2018. But after the announcement that ASIB will be pushed to October, I think we should expect LG6 to be released early next year. And by that I mean sometime in the first 2 quarters. The reason I say this is because Gaga has already been working on LG6 for at least 5 months and by the time The Joanne World Tour ends in February it would have been about 7 months of work(assuming she is still working on it). That would be about the same amount of time Joanne took to complete. And the fact that she will have no known obligations from February to October (8 months), makes this time period the perfect time to release LG6. Also let's not forget that DJWS said that LG6 will be released sooner than we think. Add to this the "in 2018 radio is ours" comment, and it all suddenly seems like they already knew about ASIB being pushed and a probable early release of LG6.

Nah. She have said multiple times she’s looking forward to having a rest and I bet that’s what she’s gonna do once the tour ends. She’ll come back in September/October just for the movie release, will follow wih the soundtrack and most probably premiere LG6 in early 2019 during Vegas.

DonnieDarko
9 minutes ago, Drin Lon said:

The Soundtrack it's not LG6 because Bradley will have some songs there too, it's a soundtrack/ 

It was also recorded months ago

The soundtrack has almost only Gaga songs, two or three duets with Bradley iicr. It’s *almost* a new Gaga album, tho it’s really a soundtrack.

DonnieDarko
4 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

I’ve mentally prepared myself to expect no new music next year except from the ASIB Soundtrack. 

And even that will come in mid October, so yeah, we’ll have to wait.

...why does anyone think she's releasing after 2018? The hashtag said, "2018 is ours". That is a pretty firm confirmation that her mindset and probably turn-in date is in 2018. I mean, it wasn't Gaga that even tweeted it but someone else working on it who knows how far along the process is. It's going to be 2018, and probably follow something similar to BTW's release because that works well with the Grammy's and is far enough away from the holidays that people will listen/purchase.

47 minutes ago, jaXXXon said:

What. no. I saw the movie. Those songs are done and have been done for ages. They're great, but they're long done by now. WB wouldn't have a final cut of the film if they weren't. She's been working on new stuff, for sure.

LadyLuca

2019 (Q3 or 4)/2020 (Q1/Q2)- but I hope for 2019 of course

So I predict

Sept 2019(the very earliest) - August 2020

Drin Lon
54 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

The soundtrack has almost only Gaga songs, two or three duets with Bradley iicr. It’s *almost* a new Gaga album, tho it’s really a soundtrack.

I thought I read somewhere that Bradley had a couple of solo songs :huh:

We'll see I guess

ryanripley
8 hours ago, monketsharona said:

Lady Gaga takes around 6 months to record an album completely, she started in October for LG6, so I guess it's coming around Q2 / Q3. Unless she made it faster to have the full year to promote it (as she has literally nothing but JWT in February)

Or she really thought about releasing Joanne side B... We'll see but I'm sure Lady gaga has some plans to release new music this year

she could start rolling a single or 2 before the album is even done :excited2: 

also she could have been working on it before they even started posting about it

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Archived