GypsyBabe

I don't know what to believe anymore :saladga:

But I'm living for the hype! :tony:

⚯͛

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VictoriaWinters

Before now, I really didn't see LG6 coming until 2019.

But now with ASIB being pushed to October, and her residency, it makes total sense to me that LG6 may be released in Feburary/March, use March-October for LG6 singles and promo, have ASIB in October, and then her residency would be the equivalent of the LG6 tour for the next two years (with possible ww dates between shows.) And then a break after the residency and then back to normal with her career.

But if none of this happens (probably won't, sounds way too optimistic :wtfga:) I really hope she at least adds Australian, South American and Asian dates to the JWT.

Xoxo, Victoria

MarcusBones
27 minutes ago, Mister Gaga said:

I don't think so. 

My theory is that the ASIB soundtrack will come in October, along with the movie, and the residency will start in October too, as a way to not only promote the film but also it's music and her career in general. She'll sing her greatest pop hits + Jazz + ASIB music.

LG6 will come in 2019.

Residency is confirmed to start in December 2018.

I think the album will be out close to then, first single Spring before ASIB promotion and soundtrack

StarstruckIllusion

She's obviously gonna reuse the 8 songs from RedOne so she doesnt have to write much...

StarstruckIllusion

Here's my schedule:

Febr-just copy the goddamned Born This Way release and promo schedule, it ALL worked sk goddamn well! :toofunny:

mishamonster
16 minutes ago, Wigless said:

Here's my schedule:

Febr-just copy the goddamned Born This Way release and promo schedule, it ALL worked sk goddamn well! :toofunny:

agreed. this schedule makes sense. 

monketsharona

Lady Gaga takes around 6 months to record an album completely, she started in October for LG6, so I guess it's coming around Q2 / Q3. Unless she made it faster to have the full year to promote it (as she has literally nothing but JWT in February)

Or she really thought about releasing Joanne side B... We'll see but I'm sure Lady gaga has some plans to release new music this year

The '2018 radio is ours' thing or whatever they called it makes me think she'll release LG6 lead early next year, then couple of singles including lead will be sent to radio stations, it'll be played until October, then ASIB OST released, maybe again sent to radio etc. Everything's coming together if you think about it.

Like what you Sea?

Abramovic
8 hours ago, Jewels n Drugs said:

This is how shiit needs to go:

Jan-feb: JWT + LG6 lead

March: LG6 video + promo

April: LG6

May-sept: WW promo for LG6 + singles

Aug: Perform medley at VMAS + receive vanguard award 

Oct: ASIB + soundtrack

Dec: Residency

2019: WW tour while shes on break frm residency