Gay

Featured Posts

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagasPussy
4 minutes ago, Gay said:

This NEEDS to happen. somebody page christian rn. he makes things HAPPEN 

Gaga is attending the grammys right? Cardi B is nominated and will be there. They could cross paths and finally meet one another. Cardi B could land a feature on LG6 if Gaga gives her a chance like she did Azealia Banks. Cardi B is the new Queen of Rap slowly replacing Nicki MInaj. I wonder if Gaga knows of her existence in pop culture and her admiration for her. 

5 minutes ago, GagasPussy said:

Gaga is attending the grammys right? Cardi B is nominated and will be there. They could cross paths and finally meet one another. Cardi B could land a feature on LG6 if Gaga gives her a chance like she did Azealia Banks. Cardi B is the new Queen of Rap slowly replacing Nicki MInaj. I wonder if Gaga knows of her existence in pop culture and her admiration for her. 

yeah the tour has a little break around the Gs so people think she's going! yessss i can see them finally meeting there :excited2:

yesss she def is the new queen of rap :air: and by then she should be even bigger. she about to release ha second single Bartier Bardi and just released a caribbean bop La Modelo w Ozuna :gaysia:

i wonder if gaga knows about her admiration too lol 

LordEnigma
33 minutes ago, Gay said:

bihhhhhhhhh i legit HATE you lmaooooooooooooo :air::air::air: like in a good way tho :stalkga:

---

also cardi is not a one hit wonder. she has 3 hits in the bb hot top 10 right now :whitney:

Ok but do the other two have IMPACT though? You can have multiple “hits” but a one hit wonder only has one song they are remembered for . Let’s not say Cardi is THE QUEEN when her career JUST started.

I love the girl but I’m nervous.

15 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

Ok but do the other two have IMPACT though? You can have multiple “hits” but a one hit wonder only has one song they are remembered for . Let’s not say Cardi is THE QUEEN when her career JUST started.

I love the girl but I’m nervous.

hmm that's not how things work tho. a hit is a hit. it doesn't matter if it has impact or not. i mean it's extremely hard for a song to have impact. i mean if we go there you could say that lots of pop girls including gaga, adele, beyonce and rihanna are either one hit wonder or two hit wonders lol (and you could argue that taylor swift doesn't have any hit since none of her songs have had real impact then :sis:

and when we call her queen we are just joking :selena: she's new like you say but she's def in a good path. she'll be alright. people said the same "one hit wonder" thing about gaga and rihanna when they came out and look at them now :gaysia: lol

3 minutes ago, datlastfam said:

What a TRUE fan Sam Smith who

dd14aeaf-4051-4d87-967e-91d9c6347d3a.gif

sam smith needs to give gaga her oscar back :selena:

LordEnigma
3 minutes ago, Gay said:

hmm that's not how things work tho. a hit is a hit. it doesn't matter if it has impact or not. i mean it's extremely hard for a song to have impact. i mean if we go there you could say that lots of pop girls including gaga, adele, beyonce and rihanna are either one hit wonder and two hit wonders lol (and you could argue that taylor swift doesn't have any hit since none of her songs have had real impact then :sis:

and when we call her queen we are just joking :selena: she's new like you say but she's def in a good path. she'll be alright. people say the same "one hit wonder" thing about gaga and rihanna when they came out and look at them no :gaysia: lol

But also look at how many times we have thought people would have a long career and can’t wven release an album anymore.

Billy Ray Cyrus has one hit that has impact but he has multiple hits. Like you know what I mean 😂

2 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

But also look at how many times we have thought people would have a long career and can’t wven release an album anymore.

Billy Ray Cyrus has one hit that has impact but he has multiple hits. Like you know what I mean 😂

billy ray cyrus tho :rip:

:air:

2 minutes ago, holy scheisse said:

Uh the girl she's with knows the actual choreo

True fans

das ha sis henessy! :unicorn:

Archived