OUT NOW!
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Please stop arguing!

SwissMonster

Featured Posts

SwissMonster

Guys! I know everyone has an opinion about Gaga‘s Vegas show! But why do we have fights inside the fanbase!

I read those mean comments on twitter and other platforms from Little Monsters to Little Monsters. Isn’t it hard enough to hear all other fanbases laugh at Gaga and us? (What Gaga really don’t deserve shes, doing so great!)

We all should just respect Gaga and what she does. Yes maybe most of us will not see her for a long time! (I am from Europe) But the most important is that Gaga is happy and c‘mon guys she isn‘t gone from this world and its definitly NOT the end of her career! We all should stop being so dramatic. I mean, Little Monsters are arguing non stop on Twitter, etc... because of Las Vegas Shows?

I didnt saw here for 8 years (different reasons every time) And I survived. I know we will be forever in her heart even when she is not „seeing“ us. I saw and still see this fanbase as one of the strongest. We will „survive“ this two years. And now please lets get exited about what comes and speak about the great things coming in the future. It really breaks my heart seeing fans beeing rude to each other!

Love y‘all :staymad:

(I just had to write this down, don’t know if its the right place :laughga:)

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hausofcy

As you said: “we will survive” 

i’d rather have her go back to farming for 2 years than doing Vegas. The tickets will be expensive af and 90% of her fans won’t even get the chance to see it. 

That’s so not like her to do this. And I know nobody would ever turn down an alleged 100 million dollar paycheck. But don’t sing about music not the bling if you’re gonna do these things

🇬🇷

Flawless

The meltdowns this time around are inevitable I guess. The residency annoucement just came out of nowhere in a year that had been so promising for gaga's career. Some fans are just disappointed, some fans don't see this as a good career move. :neyde: I'm afraid that she'll be stuck on vegas for years but we can't take conclusions before it happens. Let's see what's next :laughga:

the scars on my mind are on replay.

ordinarynam1310
3 minutes ago, hausofcy said:

i’d rather have her go back to farming for 2 years than doing Vegas. The tickets will be expensive af and 90% of her fans won’t even get the chance to see it. 

That’s so not like her to do this. And I know nobody would ever turn down an alleged 100 million dollar paycheck. But don’t sing about music not the bling if you’re gonna do these things

I'd love to see her Instagram feed filled with chicken and horses than this residency 

hausofcy
Just now, ordinarynam1310 said:

I'd love to see her Instagram feed filled with chicken and horses than this residency 

This residency is the beginning of the end . I really hope to be proven wrong tho

🇬🇷

SwissMonster

Yes but its what she wants. So whe have to support her. I know many wont see here, me too but to fight inside the fanbase is NOT a solution. The topic is about that not her desiscion.

SwissMonster
6 minutes ago, neptugne said:

Every stan fight happening on twitter right now just stopped instantly :diane:

Maybe :laughga:

ordinarynam1310
Just now, hausofcy said:

This residency is the beginning of the end . I really hope to be proven wrong tho

Call me overdramatic but this is the saddest day ever since I started to stan her back in 2008

SwissMonster
7 minutes ago, Flawless said:

The meltdowns this time around are inevitable I guess. The residency annoucement just come out of nowhere in a year that had been so promising for gaga's career. Some fans are just disappointed, some fans don't see this as a good career move. :neyde: I'm afraid that she'll be stuck on vegas for years but we can't take conclusions before it happens. Let's see what's next :laughga:

Yes, exactly, lets see what happens next. But as I said its not a reason to be rude to people with an other opinion... :/

hausofcy
Just now, ordinarynam1310 said:

Call me overdramatic but this is the saddest day ever since I started to stan her back in 2008

Same for me! I never had a meltdown about any decision she ever made since I started stanning in 2009. But today I can’t handle it since this feels like her first  steps to a retirement

🇬🇷

hausofcy
4 minutes ago, Nicola Kallenberg said:

Yes but its what she wants. So whe have to support her. I know many wont see here, me too but to fight inside the fanbase is NOT a solution. The topic is about that not her desiscion.

It’s inevitable tho. With a decisions like this a lot of opinions will come out. Some more extreme than others 

🇬🇷

SwissMonster

It’s inevitable tho. With a decisions like this a lot of opinions will come out. Some more extreme than others 

Ok this was just my opinion. But its not important... What people post in this thread has nothing to with the topic I was looking for: little Monsters beiing rude to others. This is my real problem not really the opinions. And just to ad. We can’t change it anymore, this shows will happen so we have to do the best out of it

Archived