OUT NOW!
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do u expect LG6 to come before Vegas starts?

Born To Slay

Featured Posts

Born To Slay

Now that we know Gaga's Vegas residency is starting in December 2018, do u expect Gaga's sixth album to come out before that? If so, will the setlist predominantly feature newer music?

NewUsername

hmm, with the ASIB soundtrack coming out in May or before, I don't think so. 
I guess we'll have an ASIB single around that time and maybe LG6 lead single some weeks in 2019 maybe.

BLACKOUTbritney

Of course not. She's got the soundtrack coming in 2018. Very unlikely Gaga would release 2 projects in 1 year 

Its impossible to gauge this kind of thing.. hmm in an ideal world maybe she'd release an EP or something close to the opening night.. 

ryanripley
58 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

thank you! :tony: 

the album can't be scrapped or postponed imo, the label wouldn't allow it so this has obviously been worked around LG6

they've already been recording and mixing which means if they just stop for 2 years, it's money and time wasted on behalf of interscope, gaga, djws and that ben rice fellow and if they release what they made now then, it'll be outdated

it's either planned around LG6 or she's done the absolute worst and scrapped it all to take a break but it's not like a residency is a last minute choice, it would have been in works and LG6 didn't start that long ago

55 minutes ago, prince said:

I agree with everything you're saying. 

It makes sense for her to finish the Joanne tour, release ASIB and the soundtrack and then this residency will work with the new album and a schedule will be fitted around that. 74 dates within 2 years is so easy and it gives so much room for movement, she can promote the album as well as perform songs from it at the residency. I actually think this is a smart and unexpected move 

53 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

not only that, the show can be altered per leg so it evolves with the album cycle, adding singles/album tracks as well as new outfits and choreo

people aren't being open minded enough about this! if our theory is right, this means she has a handful of american promo in the bag allowing more time and money for international promo :tony: 

Reveal hidden contents

but we could also be totally wrong :selena: 

30 minutes ago, TropicOfCANCER said:

If she’s doing 37 shows per year, that means she’s literally scheduled for this residency for 10% of the days out of the year. 

you guys, she’s going to have 90% of the year to do other things. To put it into further perspective, she’s going to be doing, on average, less than 3 shows per month. The outrage baffling.

a discussion i had on other threads regarding LG6 (sorry for the extra notifs you guys :giveup:)

new music before it begins? a lead single MAYBE but then she has to battle christmas radio before the album so i think early 2019 now

OR

the single and album drop before december and it gets promoted constantly throughout the residency as well as being able to tour a little internationally during the leg breaks

if she misses this opportunity then all i can say is i'm happy she's taking care of herself

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

I think LG6 will come after the residency shows or when most are completed. Maybe an EP or ASIB tracks will be our best bet.

Decodekid

i mean she better, it would not be fun if she toured her old albums for 2 more years :awkney:

Long Live Gretchen

Archived