Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
news

Variety: 37 shows per year, $100M check, negotiated by Christian

Spock

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, NewYorkCity said:

Learn to read. 

But if she hated fans like you I would support that hate tbh. 

snatch him !!

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kindness Ponk
31 minutes ago, LadyLuca said:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5195153/Lady-Gaga-confirms-residency-Las-Vegas.html

I hope that Variety is more reliable....The article states

A source familiar with her contract told the publication that claims she is in line for $100 million for 60 shows are 'way, way, way, off'

But we haven no acutal conformation right? Only sources n stuff... Meh- I hope 100 million is true anyways :3

400K per show is way more unrealistic. She can easily make 600k per show on tour.

1 minute ago, GigiHadid said:

400K per show is way more unrealistic. She can easily make 600k per show on tour.

no it's not. 

What do you mean 600k per show on tour?  She is making a lot more.  Her average is 2.5M do you really think she is making 600k?  

Why on earth would Gaga go to vegas for 400k per show ? She wouldn't.  Variety and Rolling Stone are the most reliable sources and they are reporting 1M per show for Gaga.  Which is obviously not 100M, but it's like 75M for 72 shows which is a lot more realistic than 30M. 

So you honestly think Gaga would get a smaller deal than Britney Spears?  Even though Gaga is currently the bigger star and has always had bigger touring power and has always had bigger concerts and so on.  

Britney's deal was 30M (or 35M) for 2 years.  Gaga would never. 

Kindness Ponk
5 minutes ago, Mariano said:

no it's not. 

What do you mean 600k per show on tour?  She is making a lot more.  Her average is 2.5M do you really think she is making 600k?  

Why on earth would Gaga go to vegas for 400k per show ? She wouldn't.  Variety and Rolling Stone are the most reliable sources and they are reporting 1M per show for Gaga.  Which is obviously not 100M, but it's like 75M for 72 shows which is a lot more realistic than 30M. 

So you honestly think Gaga would get a smaller deal than Britney Spears?  Even though Gaga is currently the bigger star and has always had bigger touring power and has always had bigger concerts and so on.  

Britney's deal was 30M (or 35M) for 2 years.  Gaga would never. 

I'm saying that the DailyMail , which claimed she only gets 400k per show, is being unrealistic. I actually believe in the 100m rumour.:sweat:

8 minutes ago, GigiHadid said:

I'm saying that the DailyMail , which claimed she only gets 400k per show, is being unrealistic. I actually believe in the 100m rumour.:sweat:

jeez sorry sis :sweat: too many monsters being dramatic and trying to make this amazing deal as something negative...  

One silly question, but I know nothing about this: she gets paid like 1M per show or 600k or whatever... then she has to pay her crew? dancers, musicians...? How does it work?

Mirages

I don't get why y'all hating on Christian, maybe they wanna have kids and start a family together, maybe Gaga wants to do more movies and the residency is perfect for that she'll be performing for 37 out of 365 days a year she can still work on music and acting plus have enough time to rest and start her own family which we all know she craves and who doesn't? They've got a right to be happy together and this might be perfect for them, y'all can stay pressed.

I'm the bitch that's fragile

FalsePromise

May the force be with her and get that Carino wannabe Germanotta guy away from her managment or her finances. If he was any good at what he does we'd all hear about him by now! She could've got more per show, she A list musician and performer! 

Infinity Wave

Yesterday when I read the news I thought that this is not what I was expecting from her and was a little bit upset, but I got to think about it and I realized that, as someone pointed out, she is not gonna be in LA for 2 whole years, and even if she was, that would not be so different from the gap we had between ARTPOP and Joanne or C2C and joanne - for the little C2Cster -- which I'm a part of :staymad:-- -. So, whatever she decides to do, imagine seeing a Gaga performance every month or every two month or maybe, for some month, every week! I mean, if she is really going for the no promotion-style of promotion (as she practically did with Joanne - and I'm totally okay with it) we at least gonna get new performances of her very often! And b4 you all say it's gonna be always the same, we perfectly know that Gaga always does something different, at least with the vocals. I love to lurk on yt to search for slightly different renditions of songs during the tour, of for some different speeches, or whatsoever. 

So, I'm really happy she is doing the residency. Imagine if she really wants to finally settle down a little bit to take care of herself and start a family. We would totally get AT LEAST a 2 years gap. And, I know it's not probable that she is gonna have kids during those 2 years because she would have to really rest for at least 4-6 months, but hey it's Gaga, she always hooks us!

I'm definitely okay with the residency. She can take a rest but sometimes give us those old styled BOPS we need, and she will absolutely change the setlist from one leg to another, we know her, sho wanna give us everything she can, and we saw it with Coachella (and some of you with the JWT as I heard - I'm still waiting to attend it so no spoilers please!)

if you're still upset and melt downing for this news, I really think you should  read this, as this is what threw me up yesterday after my little personal meltdown!

Colourful

Kimblue

There are fan bases that support woman beaters and rapists, but people are burning their stan card for performances?  Embarrassing  :toofunny:

:saladga: WHY 👏 ARE 👏 YOU 👏 "LITTLE MEDONSTERS" 👏 ACTING 👏 CUTE 

We are all trying to be positive about Gaga's new decisions (and we should be), yet y'all keep on rocking the boat, like sit down and process all of it. Gaga is NOT going to be stuck in Vegas like you think. Also, the negative residency mindset has to stop. Residency shows are a great way to promote both the performer and the place/area where the performance takes place, and since a lot of people visit Vegas now, more and more people will see Gaga and get to know her more, which means plus points to the GP. And please don't blame Christian for all of this because Gaga still made the final decision, and she knows what she's doing. If she toured more and more worldwide, she might have hurt herself more and maybe even cancel the tour or go in a long hiatus, which is way worse than her being "stuck" in Vegas. Let's just all be positive and just support her cause she deserves it, and it's Christmas too. 

(sorry for ranting)

2 hours ago, Jaume said:

One silly question, but I know nothing about this: she gets paid like 1M per show or 600k or whatever... then she has to pay her crew? dancers, musicians...? How does it work?

No 1M for Gaga alone.  

Archived