Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Understanding A Residency: Rest Easy

Doot

Featured Posts

Fame IV

She will make a ton of money and deliever great performances. She is made for Vegas! A great place to ciment her legend-status in this new era. And better for her health condition. 

A Star is Born ⭐

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Fame IV said:

She will make a ton of money and deliever great performances. She is made for Vegas! A great place to ciment her legend-status in this new era. And better for her health condition. 

I agree!

Schwerk

All I hope is she doesnt ignore the rest of the world in the rest of the time and becomes even more irrelevant than she already is over here. 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

1 hour ago, Marjol said:

All I hope is she doesnt ignore the rest of the world in the rest of the time and becomes even more irrelevant than she already is over here. 

I think that's part of why she's doing it. For one thing, a permanent performance place to go back to in the U.S. means that she'll have constant exposure without being overexposed, but it also frees up her promo to go to other places around the world in the U.S. is already going to be covered.

Didn't she also do shows on other countries while doing the residency? I remember that vid of her singing acapella on RD from like last year I think?

9 minutes ago, babs said:

Didn't she also do shows on other countries while doing the residency? I remember that vid of her singing acapella on RD from like last year I think?

Who, J.Lo?

3 hours ago, Doot said:

It’s important to note that this spanning two years means nothing. 

Jennifer Lopez’s current residency has “legs” just like a normal tour, with a series of shows and multiple months in between each legs. 

Leg one ended February of 2016  

nRVgdoA_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

And the second leg didn’t begin until May, FOUR MONTHS LATER

YfcYhzc_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

Another four month break between Legs 3 and 4. 

lCYjIEa_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

so calm yourselves. 

This means plenty of opportunities for fans to save up and see her over the course of time. This means a crazy amount of time between legs to do other ventures, such as the album we know she’s working on. 

Thanks for the info!  Good to know.

Kimblue
12 minutes ago, babs said:

Britney toured Asia last summer.

2 hours ago, Doot said:

I agree!

yep.  all that traveling will be hard on anybody, especially if she is dealing with lupus.

2 minutes ago, Kimblue said:

15 minutes ago, babs said:

Britney: Live in Concert is the ninth concert tour by American recording artist Britney Spears.[86] The tour largely mirrors Spears' residency show. A special tour edition of her ninth studio album was released on June 9, to coincide with the start of the tour.[87]

Spears performed in the Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand, Hong Kong and Israel for the first time during the tour.[88]

SCHEISSEMONTRE
3 hours ago, Lippoutou said:

Gags... What is you doing

What are you doing? Having a meltdown. She’s doing something different 

Mychal

moonsago
2 hours ago, Doot said:

Yes there is really no need to freak out. She can still tour another album, release music, etc. 

It doesn’t matter how well someone tries to explain how this is nothing but a productive and good situation some will still ignore that and keep on with their fact-less opinions aka hate. 

Personally I am excited to see this show, I do hope it’s a 10YA and she does something cool like an extended 2013 VMAs performance where she goes through all the eras and molds herself in her past selves. I have a feeing the production will be insane by the way they are promoting this, almost as a game changing residency. So let’s hope it’s true and this will be something incredible that everyone would die to see. 

2 minutes ago, moonsago said:

It doesn’t matter how well someone tries to explain how this is nothing but a productive and good situation some will still ignore that and keep on with their fact-less opinions aka hate. 

Bless your heart

2 minutes ago, moonsago said:

Personally I am excited to see this show, I do hope it’s a 10YA and she does something cool like an extended 2013 VMAs performance where she goes through all the eras and molds herself in her past selves. I have a feeing the production will be insane by the way they are promoting this, almost as a game changing residency. So let’s hope it’s true and this will be something incredible that everyone would die to see. 

Same! Its obvious they are trying to rejuvenate Vegas, with all these new residencies. I feel like this will be a great for that push!

13 minutes ago, Kimblue said:

16 minutes ago, Doot said:

Who, J.Lo?

No, I was confused. JLo Did do a one off show in RD this year but it wasn't a tour. Britney did tour Asia though.

Kimblue
10 minutes ago, moonsago said:

:wub:

Gaga and her team can be messy with singles/promo, but they have been on point for the big things. I have faith in Gaga, she’ll keep proving people wrong.

Archived