Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Vegas Residency Will Span Two Years

Doot

Featured Posts

ryanripley
Just now, Riley Benton said:

Oh really? Is that what you think is gonna happen? :sharon:

you're blind if you can't see the evidence pointing to this being planned around the LG6 cycle

the record is already being made, what's the point of even starting it if she planned a residency? this isn't something she turns around and says "oh, let's do this instead"

the album will be too dated to come out in 2020 so

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This residency will be a celebration of her 10 years in music. She will sing all her singles I guess. At the premiere of 5 foot 2 she said she had some surprises for 2018... who knows if she knew it already.

By the way, how long it takes to fly from LA to Las Vegas?

Just now, Riley Benton said:

You’re not being serious.... are you?

Her sold out tour which is grossing twice the amount of the previous one with less shows says hello. I’ll make sure I screenshot this conversation and save it to my photos, so that when this residency does wonders, I’ll @ you and we can talk about how we are glad she didn’t choose you as her manager. 

Tan Fei

I pity her for having dramatic fans sometimes.. but i think it shows that the fans still care n love her. Its ok relax .. let her do what she wants . Be happy for her. Relax take it easy.

Just now, ryanripley said:

you're blind if you can't see the evidence pointing to this being planned around the LG6 cycle

the record is already being made, what's the point of even starting it if she planned a residency? this isn't something she turns around and says "oh, let's do this instead"

the album will be too dated to come out in 2020 so

Do you actually believe what you’re saying or are you just trying to make sense of it all? When has the planning and timing of a gaga album ever made sense? She’s a terrible planner 

ryanripley
Just now, Doot said:

Her sold out tour which is grossing twice the amount of the previous one with less shows says hello. I’ll make sure I screenshot this conversation and save it to my photos, so that when this residency does wonders, I’ll @ you and we can talk about how we are glad she didn’t choose you as her manager. 

giphy.gif

Just now, Jaume said:

This residency will be a celebration of her 10 years in music. She will sing all her singles I guess. At the premiere of 5 foot 2 she said she had some surprises for 2018... who knows if she knew it already.

By the way, how long it takes to fly from LA to Las Vegas?

About an hour and ten minutes, according to Google. 

5 hours average if you drive.

Tom Nook

I can’t yall acting like she is working with R.Kelly again :ladyhaha:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

ryanripley
2 minutes ago, Riley Benton said:

Do you actually believe what you’re saying or are you just trying to make sense of it all? When has the planning and timing of a gaga album ever made sense? She’s a terrible planner 

do YOU believe what you're saying and are you actually reading anything? :saladga: 

why would her label let her do 36 shows over 2 years IF THEY DIDN'T PLAN TO PUT LG6 OUT SOON?!

they'd want her to get it done ASAP :smh: 

Just now, Blake said:

About an hour and ten minutes, according to Google. 

5 hours average if you drive.

So she can go home in Malibu pretty easily.

PlanetChromatica

Really disappointed and fed up of this fan base complaining about EVERYTHING. Why can’t you ever be satisfied? 

Tom Nook
2 minutes ago, Doot said:

tumblr_inline_oysp5lmGIE1r9ygfb_540.gif

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Just now, ryanripley said:

do YOU believe what you're saying and are you actually reading anything? :saladga: 

why would her label do 36 shows over 2 years IF THEY DIDN'T PLAN TO PUT LG6 OUT SOON?!

they'd want her to get it done ASAP :smh: 

Lowkey they're probably just sad that they won't be able to go :toofunny: 

FATCAT
27 minutes ago, Spock said:

Do you live in the US? I don't. Millions of other fans don't either. So if you're a stan and don't want to miss it and see her the only solution is to go to vegas. Once again, American fans get the sweeter end of the deal 

People keep mentioning the Mariah and Britney tours, but those were super localized (and downgraded) shows in areas they hadn't visited in years. Who knows if she will tour.

I mean, I will probably go but because, as a stan, I feel forced to. Not because I really feel like going to Vegas. It's one thing to pay for expensive M&G tickets once, but to be able to afford an entire trip to Vegas, taking into account how expensive the tickets are going to be, is another thing 

I do live in the US, so I feel completely disconnected from the "no tour" narrative.

Purr more, hiss less.

Archived