💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Vegas Residency Will Span Two Years

Doot

Featured Posts

2 hours ago, Kurtis Thomas said:

Or she's taking a break and wants them coins and it means she can carry on enjoying performing 

Well we know it isn’t *really* a break because she’s working on an album. That’s why I say this is a side gig. She’ll have to promote that as well.

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Kurtis Thomas said:

She won't get 100million we need to drop that, I just think going from the super bowl to vegas is a very bad move in terms of future plans.

You're just stating your opinion based on no facts.

Think of Vegas like a part time job which provides her a load of money. It isn't affecting her career at all.

She still releases, promotes new music with full eras.

Vegas is only consuming 37 dates per year. She still has 90% of her year to do many other things.

It's not like she's going to become irrelevant when she goes to Vegas. 

She's getting her coins and having fun as well. Your argument has no point at all :awkney:

Delulu Rogers

She better release a new album with hits then. It's really disappointing if she keeps milking her 2008-2011 hits. By that point it will have been well over 10 years  :giveup:

Xoxo Adriana
8 hours ago, NintendoMONSTER said:

Why... does she even realize she has fans outside of the US... :giveup:

South America, Asia, Austrilia, Afrika, some party of Europe she‘s never visiting....

I know she is not living in Las Vegas for two years straight, but it still feels unfair.. 

:rip: 

1 hour ago, JR Gg said:

You're just stating your opinion based on no facts.

Think of Vegas like a part time job which provides her a load of money. It isn't affecting her career at all.

She still releases, promotes new music with full eras.

Vegas is only consuming 37 dates per year. She still has 90% of her year to do many other things.

It's not like she's going to become irrelevant when she goes to Vegas. 

She's getting her coins and having fun as well. Your argument has no point at all :awkney:

I literally feel exhausted after today. I haven’t seen a meltdown this irrational from this fan base since like 2011. 

GypsyBabe
9 hours ago, Jed said:

can't wait for the annoying fans to finally leave this fanbase. good for Gaga

Agreed. Moments like this syphon them all out. :classy:

Excuse me while I start saving up to see my fave bring Vegas to its knees. 

⚯͛

RockFan87

2 ****ing years? Wow. This is very sad and extremely disappointing. Like I said in the other thread, I'm no longer a fan. 

Whispering
5 hours ago, Edge Of Venus said:

:madge:      

and by the way, I'm SO TIRED of supporting her.

Then stop.

No one is making you support a certain pop girl! Find a new one that will make you happier. 

Whispering
3 minutes ago, The Phenomenal said:

2 ****ing years? Wow. This is very sad and extremely disappointing. Like I said in the other thread, I'm no longer a fan. 

Ok, bye. :bye:

Kurtis Thomas
33 minutes ago, Doot said:

I literally feel exhausted after today. I haven’t seen a meltdown this irrational from this fan base since like 2011. 

Oh my 😂 Seriously people are allowed there opinions it's really not a melt down, you could always leave? 

I really hate these fans that think bad of people or judge there opinions just because they disagree or dislike something produced my Gaga

to some people Gaga can do no wrong but to others she can and that's okay because we all still support her, it doesn't make you anymore of a fan then anyone Ells on here. Yall need to start loving each other and not creating a meltdown because people are sharing there thoughts.

10 hours ago, Doot said:

It has been a life-long dream of mine to play Las Vegas.

Saddest thing I've read all day

tenor.gif

Helxig

I'm actually here for this! 

1. Gaga is living another of her dreams

2. She will have plenty of time in between to work on other projects (albums?), and get her health in check and look after herself

3. I can save up and go see her! Knowing that she won't be moving around the world and I'll miss out at some point. That's two years worth of time to plan another trip to Laassss Vegaaaaaaaasss!

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Archived