💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Katy Perry Posts "Hey Hey Hey" Preview

OOPS22

Featured Posts

GagaMyBlood95

But why did they choose one of the weakest songs from the album? 

Idk, she is usually on point when it comes to single choices, but this one is a complete mistake imo

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MaryJaneHolland
8 minutes ago, PerfectGUY said:

WHY didn't she choose Roulette, or even Déjà Vu, I'm sure they would have been smashes ... and we're here waiting for Hey Hey Hey :sharon:

Nothing can smash anymore off Witness.

She's basically just doing this for the fans and to hopefully get a local hit somewhere.

brit4ever
4 minutes ago, ARTPOPrincess said:

stop disrespecting my religion. swish swish is holy.

And ARTPOP Act II is a thing and I listen to it right now. :reductive: 

PerfectGUY
Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

She's basically just doing this for the fans and to hopefully get a local hit somewhere.

I think she can. 
She's in a different situation than Gaga was : she still gets views.

No matter if people say they're fake (maybe it's true for a part of them), but I think she still gets a ton of views. So if the song is a banger, she's gonna get a hit. 

Also, I think that people just don't care about Katy, but she's not receiving hate from the GP (I'm not talking about twitter-stans), unlike Gaga at the time. 

Radios DIDN'T want to play Gaga whereas now I think people are just indifferent to Katy

2 minutes ago, GagaMyBlood95 said:

But why did they choose one of the weakest songs from the album? 

Idk, she is usually on point when it comes to single choices, but this one is a complete mistake imo

excusez-moi. bon appetite says hola

brit4ever
3 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

tenor.gif?itemid=4652942

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, PerfectGUY said:

I think she can. 

No matter if people say they're fake (maybe it's true for a part of them), but I think she still gets a ton of views. So if the song is a banger, she's gonna get a hit. 

Also, I think that people just don't care about Katy, but she's not receiving hate from the GP (I'm not talking about twitter-stans), unlike Gaga at the time. 

Radios DIDN'T want to play Gaga whereas now I think people are just indifferent to Katy

BA and SS had successful videos, yet the songs underperformed :shrug:

brit4ever
2 minutes ago, PerfectGUY said:

I think she can. 

People watched her MVs, especialy Swish Swish's, only to laugh at her, Katy realy turned herself into a meme and an old one on top of that. Hey Hey Hey is going to flop as anything she released from Witness.

PerfectGUY

Yes but SS wasn't as good as Roulette or Déjà Vu are (not to say far from the same quality). 
I bopped to Swish Swish but I really don't like it as a song (not being shady), I think it's bad. 

I don't have an answer for Bon Appetit, considering it was a big hit in my country (France - surely because the title is in French so people enjoyed it) 

Sneaky Oliver
20 minutes ago, IllusionLover said:

Marie Antoinette? what the fück has this to do with the song, why not Marilyn Monroe (in a monster truck) like the lyrics tho :bon:

The song is about being feminine and strong at the same time and Marie Antoinette fits the theme :spin:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

IllusionLover
2 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

The song is about being feminine and strong at the same time and Marie Antoinette fits the theme :spin:

Ik it's just a joke :derpga:

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

Flawless

I don't like her that much but lately she's gaining my respect. Even with a flop era she continues to deliver music videos for her fans and a big world tour. :golfclap:

the scars on my mind are on replay.

Archived