Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
opinion

2018 might be a difficult year for us monsters

Jinzo

Featured Posts

drinkmytears

DJ White Shadow has produced some of her biggest singles. Born This Way was #1 for 6 weeks and Applause is her biggest radio hit. Who cares if she's not getting exactly what Britney is making, it's more money than you'll see all year.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TropicOfCANCER
5 minutes ago, Alan123 said:

You guys take this stan thing way too serious.

This.

It's really nice to put some healthy distance between you and your fave. 2018 might be rough, but you know what, Gaga is actively making decisions for her own well-being and happiness, and whether or not we like these decisions, they're what benefit her and we cant change that.

Of course its a bummer to hear about her possibly doing a residency, but guess what, if its the rumored 30 show deal, that's hardly a residency. She'll show up in LV every once in a while, do a killer show, get paid, and keep it moving. Bruno Mars is doing this too, mind you.

We're gonna get some killer red carpet premiere looks for ASIB, as well as a whole new soundtrack, and we might even get a whole new album by late 2018. Gaga always has surprises up her sleeves, so instead of dwelling on things we can't change, lets get excited for all the good thats gonna come--that we dont even know about yet!

StarryNight

dj white shadow is the main producer pretty much floppage  on lock girls

:awkney:

you mean smash hit single is on lock

Luxe Ford

Not at all!

"For every day in every way being a Little Monster gets better and better."

(Repeat 20 times at sunrise, midday and sunset while visualising fountains showering gold and diamonds over you and Gaga).

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

ryanripley

i'm sorry but this is so dramatic :saladga: 

a vegas residency is a good thing, i can't believe ya'll DON'T want gaga to provide you with the very things you follow her for :deadbanana:

the only reason i've seen against vegas is just pure vanity :smh: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Luna Lovegood

Worried for asib.. I mean if Its gonna be in theatres on May next year we should be expecting a trailer soon... 

luna’s advocate

GypsyBabe

I’ve never really cared or given a crap about what anyone else says anyway. It’s just not my vibe. :hor:

So let the crazies loose and I will ignore them as I have always done. 

⚯͛

Maybe for some people it might be difficult. 

Normal people don’t give a **** about that stuff. They listen to the music and that’s that. 

sipthistea

Why are some people so negative about everything Gaga does?

First of all, people are saying they did a good job with ASIB. And if it's panned, well, it will be a cult film thanks to LM. 

The Vegas residency is not that long. And it's a great opportunity to see a different type of show from Gaga. She's a multimillionaire, so who cares how much she earns from it. 

She's not a pop girl. She's an icon, and eventually will become a legend. 

LG6 will slay 'cause DJWS was in charge of BTW and ARTPOP. The production of both is amazing, and Gaga is in a much better place this time. 

I dont understand this constant disbelief when we should be grateful for what she gives us. 

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived