'DWAS' ON SPOTIFY
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

2018 might be a difficult year for us monsters

Jinzo

Featured Posts

ryanripley
Just now, sipthistea said:

Why are some people so negative about everything Gaga does?

First of all, people are saying they did a good job with ASIB. And if it's panned, well, it will be a cult film thanks to LM. 

The Vegas residency is not that long. And it's a great opportunity to see a different type of show from Gaga. She's a multimillionaire, so who cares how much she earns from it. 

She's not a pop girl. She's an icon, and eventually will become a legend. 

LG6 will slay 'cause DJWS was in charge of BTW and ARTPOP. The production of both is amazing, and Gaga is in a much better place this time. 

I dont understand this constant disbelief when we should be grateful for what she gives us. 

for once, you have served some real tea

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sipthistea
2 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

for once, you have served some real tea

I always do :reductive: Witness is 2017's best album 

I'm pretty sure I'll love lg6, I'm excited about that Vegas recidency and of course I'll love ASIB, I'm worried about how the GP will react to it and haters having a field day if everything flops  I know that's silly but I'm apart of the stan world and I hate lashings.. Stanning is my sport I'm not ashamed of admitting that :sweat:

giskardsb

Stans worry about stupid crap.  Enjoy Gaga's work or not, but worrying about what internet stan trolls are saying about Gaga is just dumb.  Oh, and don't participate by trolling other stans either.  80% of the reason people don't like the residency is simply because they've been using it against Brit and others for so song.   Karma is a bitch and she has your address.

ryanripley
13 minutes ago, sipthistea said:

I always do :reductive: Witness is 2017's best album 

don’t spoil the moment :selena: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Lextyr97

I thought Joanne was going to do way worse than it did so... I'm just not gonna have any predictions. Gaga knows what she's doing

1 hour ago, Decidueye said:

10h28E1.gif

Aww I hope ASIB is good :duck:

And hopefully LG6 comes out next year and slays :toofunny: 

that gif :rip:

Born To Slay

1. We have no reason to think the movie will bomb. Only sheer pessimism would incidciate that. 

2. I don't see how that's a bad thing considering that after she tours, we would get nothing from her at all. I'd prefer a kickass Vegas show to nothing. Maybe she'll do album tracks she hasn't done in years. Also, Britney didn't start at her current per show earnings, she started at 310k. She only made after the show became a roaring success, so Gaga is actually starting ahead of her. 

3. Why? If LG6 is pop and at least semi trendy and she does proper promo, it'll do well. For ****sake Joanne did well even before the SB despite no hit single. Furthermore, The Cure, a song with no promo and no video, did pretty well for a stand alone buzz single. 

4. DJWS is a good producer and I'm sure he should only improved. 

• Haroon locked this topic
Haroon

We get this thread may be coming from a place to try to prepare for negativity from other fan bases but it's really just adding negativity from within the fan base unfortunately :sweat: Gonna lock this for flamebait :ohno: 

Archived