💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

question

Is Gaga going to adopt?

Bokhee

Featured Posts

People say that giving birth is the most intense pain you could ever feel. Gaga had a hip surgery and has fibromyalgia. This + giving birth must be the more painful thing in the world, so it would be reasonable if Gaga would want to adopt.

What do you think?

hausofcy

She can adopt me tbh :giggle:

i would be like “mom release telephone pt. 2, bad kids full version, DWUW video, make DIC a single, release LG 6”

🇬🇷

Gaga doesnt need a child when she can have us

demilip.gif

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

Bellatrix

People who says it's the most intense pain has never been kicked in the nuts :poot:

Jk. I don't know. Maybe she will do both?

DoremonLove
Just now, Runway said:

Cesarean delivery exists

THIS

Plus the 9 months of experience is beautiful i would love gaga to have her own baby:wub: she would be adorable mommy:kara:

How can anoyone not love gaga

Delulu Rogers

I think gaga would want a kid that came from her regardless. She has access to the best doctors in the world, I’m sure her birth pain could be minimized a lot

TropicOfCANCER
1 minute ago, Meredith Grey said:

I’ve always had this strange feeling that Gaga’s going to end up with like triplets somehow

have you noticed that many celeb divas have ended up with twins?

Jlo, Celine, Mariah, Beyonce---Gaga needs to follow these other legends and grace the world with twins!

kihlophix

okay, since I'm a mom and given birth I know what happens since most of you seem quite lost. The pelvis grows when you are pregnant (it also moves... I had EXTREME PAIN in my pelvis when I was pregnant, some days I could move at all) it becomes bigger, this will most likely give gaga a lot of issues with her hip. PLUS the weight of the baby. The birth it self is living hell, I did it without drugs and was almost forced to do an emergency caesarean because my little girl was a liiiittle to big for me. This can happen to gaga as well, because we all know she is NOT very big. Don't get me started on the pain and hemorroids... SO... if I was gaga, I would adopt...

Borisapillar
2 minutes ago, kihlophix said:

okay, since I'm a mom and given birth I know what happens since most of you seem quite lost. The pelvis grows when you are pregnant (it also moves... I had EXTREME PAIN in my pelvis when I was pregnant, some days I could move at all) it becomes bigger, this will most likely give gaga a lot of issues with her hip. PLUS the weight of the baby. The birth it self is living hell, I did it without drugs and was almost forced to do an emergency caesarean because my little girl was a liiiittle to big for me. This can happen to gaga as well, because we all know she is NOT very big. Don't get me started on the pain and hemorroids... SO... if I was gaga, I would adopt...

You took me there.

Sneaky Oliver

She said she wants babies so i’d love to see that....(After LG6 please:toofunny:) she could get a surrogate like Kim K is doing/ has done 

In the land of gods and monsters, I was an angel living in the Garden Of Eden

Archived