Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Glee's Mark Salling Pleads Guilty, Expected to Serve Up to Seven Years

Coop

Featured Posts

codymonster
4 hours ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

no one deserves to die, no one should have the right to kill.

I'm so sad that pedophilia exists, but it's part of the nature and we've to deal with it. What we can do is protect the children  and try to heal people who suffer from pedophile pulses and make sure they can't come across a child anyway. It's a real disease, nobody chooses to become a pedophile. We're going nowhere with death penalty, this is never a solution

Y'all should be a lil more tolerant, it's easy when you're not in his shoes. But we should try to understand why people come to get horny with such horrible things, because a problem needs to be understood before we can solve it. Insulting will never cure anybody

If you masturbate to a 3 year old getting sexually assaulted, you clearly have nurtured your illness and haven’t done enough to stop yourself. You’ve become a monster. I don’t give a flying **** how messed up you are; that’s a 3 year old. They didn’t have a choice. I know I sound harsh, but it’s honestly my opinion. 

NIGHTCRAWLER
8 hours ago, codymonster said:

If you masturbate to a 3 year old getting sexually assaulted, you clearly have nurtured your illness and haven’t done enough to stop yourself. You’ve become a monster. I don’t give a flying **** how messed up you are; that’s a 3 year old. They didn’t have a choice. I know I sound harsh, but it’s honestly my opinion. 

you're free to think whatever you want! I preach freedom as much as I can, including the freedom to live

Archived