💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Britney's Next Career Move

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

Anyway a well planned era with promotion, interviews, many singles and music videos (with budget) would be the best she can do. Also a bit more singing live

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Magneto
30 minutes ago, ordinarynam1310 said:

Change her make up artist because her eyes make up is messy AF :lolly:

You mean hire one? She does her own make up actually:awkney:

OT: Whatever makes her happy. I would love for her to tour worldwide so I can finally see her perform, but I know that might be too much to ask for her. For the people who complain about her singing live: get over it. She's never gonna do it and you know it. You don't hear me asking for Adele to make a dance record or for Pitbull to rap about politics. A lot of artists don't sing live, but she just doesn't hide behind prerecorded vocals.

Free my mind

Join my slumber party tonight in my sexxx dreams xoxo Jo Ann German Otter :hor:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

45 minutes ago, Noah said:

6) 2022 -> last Album and farewell tour

I would cry :selena: 

As much as this industry has done to her and as much as I want her to live a quiet and peaceful life, no longer getting new Britney would be so sad to me. She's only gotten better over time, her music at least - and she genuinely looks happy. If anything, I'd like her to continue for as long as she can :diane: 

❤ x ❤

She needs to mature more as an artist. We haven't seen any real "evolution" from her since her 2001 album Britney. She needs a a genre switch, a change of tone, maybe even a change in appearance before people can begin taking her seriously again. She's been living as a "pop princess" her entire career, and she still performs songs from her teenage years. She needs to go the route she planned on doing in 2005 with The Original Doll; acoustic sessions, serious topics, darker imagery, and less production. It may even earn her another Grammy, and toned-down pop albums seem to be the trend lately anyway. 

And this is all coming from a hardcore Britney fan. I love her, but she really fell short for me with Femme Fatale and Britney Jean. They felt lazy and uninspired to me. 

TheFamousLM

Release a short album with 8 or 10 good songs with good producers to make sure she has a good lead single that becomes a top 10 hit. Then release two more singles.

Go on tour all around the globe (although with not that many dates) perfoming in arenas (she could have some dates in Latin America, Western Europe and Oceania where she hasn't been for a while). 

30 minutes ago, Levine said:

only 100m from 249 shows? A mess.

She should retire and be a good mom :) 

249 shows in a 5,000 people theater on a same city dear. Try harder.

brit4ever
3 hours ago, A Hybrid said:

quit music (sorry britney fans everyone has their taste)

Have some respect!! Even if you don't like her, she is a legend and because of her we had Gaga and most of the pop stars that appeared this century. Don't pretend like Britney didn't paved the way for Gaga with her music and career as a whole. Britney set the tone for TF's electro/dance-pop sound with Blackout and she has saved pop numerouse times throughout her career. Britney deserves more appreciation. 

brit4ever
3 hours ago, Levine said:

only 100m from 249 shows? A mess.

She should retire and be a good mom :) 

Yeah, because $140 Million=$100 Million..... :poot: Also performing the same show for 4 years in a row in the same city and still having an 85%+ attendance to every show in a thater with the capacity of 4.300 people. Sis you are a mess and need to leave. :) 

brit4ever

- She should release the lead single for B10 in August 2018, perform it on The VMAs, SNL, make a deal with Spotify for adds and have an britnesque/original Britney lead single, release an ala Till The World Ends/Womanizer kinda lead single.

- Release the album in November, perform a medley on The AMAs, drop the MV for the second single and buy more banners on iTunes and Spotify.

- Perform on the Christmas festivals of the radio stations (iheart Radio, Z100) to ensure radio support) in December, have an appearance at Ellen where talk about the albuma and announce that she is performing at The Super Bowl 2019.

- Perform at the Super Bowl and announce tour dates the same night, name the tour something like "The Classic Britney", "BXX", "The Original Princess", or something related to her 20th anniversary.

- Perform at the Grammys and release the MV of the third single right after the performance.

- Go on European Promo Tour in late February/early March, perform at the BMA's, X-Factor/The Voice France, GB, Germany, go to some talk shows in those countries, also in Spain and Italy and why not in some Eastern european countries(Polland, Chech Republic, Greece), remind people you still exist, you know?

- Spend a month in Europe making herslef relevant again than go on an Asian  Promo Tour in late March/April, visit Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Singapor, Philipines.

-Return in the US and prepare for the tour, perform an album medley at the BBMA's, drop the 4th single and its MV right after and kickstart the tour that same week. 

- Perform and album medley at the VMAs 2019 and release the 5th and final single from B10

- Announce a X-mas album in November and perform the lead single of it at the AMAs 2019 and promote it here and there, drop it on 2nd December on her birthday so it would gain more attention.

Finish the tour in May/June 2020 and release a Greatest hits album with 2-3 new songs, perform one of them at the BBMAs 2020 and announce a new Las Vegas residency show the same night

If that happens I won't even care if she ever releases an albuma again, she should have one more successful era and I realy don't mind if she decides to spend all her life in Vegas after that. :cryga: 

BLACKOUTbritney
3 hours ago, Possibly Maybe said:

She needs to mature more as an artist. We haven't seen any real "evolution" from her since her 2001 album Britney. She needs a a genre switch, a change of tone, maybe even a change in appearance before people can begin taking her seriously again. She's been living as a "pop princess" her entire career, and she still performs songs from her teenage years. She needs to go the route she planned on doing in 2005 with The Original Doll; acoustic sessions, serious topics, darker imagery, and less production. It may even earn her another Grammy, and toned-down pop albums seem to be the trend lately anyway. 

And this is all coming from a hardcore Britney fan. I love her, but she really fell short for me with Femme Fatale and Britney Jean. They felt lazy and uninspired to me. 

That's so not true :air: 

In the Zone and Blackout were 2 albums were Britney was in control and are both vastly different from each other and her previous albums. Most pop artists followed her with r&b inspired pop music after ITZ and she was at the forefront of the resurgence of electro pop with Blackout. But I agree I'd like to see her do something different as it's been the same since 2008*

13 minutes ago, BLACKOUTbritney said:

That's so not true :air: 

In the Zone and Blackout were 2 albums were Britney was in control and are both vastly different from each other and her previous albums. Most pop artists followed her with r&b inspired pop music after ITZ and she was at the forefront of the resurgence of electro pop with Blackout. But I agree I'd like to see her do something different as it's been the same since 2008*

Probably more accurate but I wanted to exaggerate :gaycat:

Archived