💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga Residency Deal in Vegas

KleinGa

Featured Posts

ryanripley
1 minute ago, Wigless said:

You mean 2012? The era of CLLG and Tara Savelo? Sis where have you been, that's been the littest waiting era so far. 

And nobody is complaining about gross, sweetie. It's not a good look to have Gaga doing a residency when I'm pretty sure a lot of us + other fandoms shaded Brit for it. 

i think they were talking about her complete black out era after her hip

i'll take a vegas residency over that ANY day

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yASSsss
Just now, Luna Lovegood said:

May I know why residency is look down upon? Explain to an uneducated fish here! 

artists usually start doing residencies when they're not so hot anymore :flop: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

ZiggyZiggs
1 minute ago, Wigless said:

Literally what? Sorry but that's one of the worst reasons to support this I've heard so far. 

um what? what reason lmao :awkney: dont embarrass yourself honey 

AnglerfishbraBENUS

It's because she can be doing this while ASIB has it's theatrical run, but if we wanted an album after ASIB she will be exhausted 

moonsago

Quick question... when they say 100 million dollars... do they mean just Gaga’s check orrrr the whole deal? Cause if it’s just Gaga’s, gurl don’t turn it down get the money, invest it in LG6, give us BTW & TFM type videos and promo. 

Schwerk

If true I hope she finds a good balance because her career seems way too focused on North America already. She has huge fan bases in Asia, South America, Australia and parts of Europa that are kind of neglected in terms of promo and performances. 

Damn I thought in 2018 I could save some coins but I guess I shall be travelling to see her in Vegas if this is true. 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

rumours
10 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

Okay, so my minor meltdown is over. 

This could work especially for working on new music and planning on getting married/having a baby. Like it would keep her from disappearing for a bit. It won't interfere with her touring and It would also give her a ton of money for LG6...

What if this residency is the entirety of the touring and promo for LG6?:selena:

ZiggyZiggs
1 minute ago, moonsago said:

Quick question... when they say 100 million dollars... do they mean just Gaga’s check orrrr the whole deal? Cause if it’s just Gaga’s, gurl don’t turn it down get the money, invest it in LG6, give us BTW & TFM type videos and promo. 

yep they're going to write her a check for $100 million like they did for Cher and Britney :giveup: 

GypsyBabe

Does anyone else feel like Gaga would get super bored doing this though? I feel like she wouldn't like a residency. It would be like sticking her in a cage. 

Or I guess not if she's spending time creating and making music throughout etc. I don't know. :shrug:

⚯͛

22 minutes ago, Luzaleja said:

that's a LOT of money for videos for LG6 :usrs:

:selena:

You mean that’s a LOT of money for new horses :poot: 

ryanripley
Just now, GypsyBabe said:

Does anyone else feel like Gaga would get super bored doing this though? I feel like she wouldn't like a residency. It would be like sticking her in a cage. 

Or I guess not if she's spending time creating and making music throughout etc. I don't know. :shrug:

it can't be that much different to a normal tour, the main difference being that she'll just be the same arena

maybe she'll just love the adrenaline rush of performing even if it's at the same place :woot: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

bloody g

for $100M i'd anyone else's ****

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Archived