Featured Posts

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GypsyBabe
1 minute ago, Teal Ambition said:

Meanwhile the messies planning a road trip anyways

giphy-com-adam-scott-music.gif?resize=72

Yeah, I'm not f*cking around though. I'll pick up you, @KleinGa, @Doot, and we are gonna have a blast. 

Oh, and @DawnNutella should come too and fly up to join us....

BUT, I really hope this rumor isn't true.

⚯͛

GypsyBabe
5 minutes ago, Noah said:

This is PERFECT. 

Gaga wants to take time off and record an Album or shoot a movie and at night she can do a concert. 

Perfect?

pnliq3wQg

Spoiler

I kind of see what you're saying, but still. 

⚯͛

https://vitalvegas.com/lady-gaga-residency-park-mgm-theater-done-deal/

1 minute ago, Ziggy said:

Why would anyone lose their lunch over 50 shows? That's *maybe* 2 months atm. And for $100 grand? Damn.

could also be just 1 show over 50 weekends, it's not that dramatic... after the tour in Europe she has ASIB but during that period she could do some of these shows already and it'd be perfect to earn money and work/finish her next era and focus on her health and personal life. I'm not against this tbh!

1 minute ago, BadMonster said:

https://vitalvegas.com/lady-gaga-residency-park-mgm-theater-done-deal/

could also be just 1 show over 50 weekends, it's not that dramatic... after the tour in Europe she has ASIB but during that period she could do some of these shows already and it'd be perfect to earn money and work/finish her next era and focus on her health and personal life. I'm not against this tbh!

Well exactly. I imagine this would be a between era thing, not a harbinger of her retirement hahaha

DeleteMyAccount

This is a pretty good idea. Lots of artists are doing mini residencies lately. This would give Gaga time to perform/gain new fans as well as focus on ASIB and working on her next album. This would only keep her in the public eye and gain coins. It's not like Gaga will be doing anything else during 2018. This probably isn't true though.

1 minute ago, ZacharyMark said:

This is a pretty good idea. Lots of artists are doing mini residencies lately. This would give Gaga time to perform/gain new fans as well as focus on ASIB and working on her next album. This would only keep her in the public eye and gain coins. It's not like Gaga will be doing anything else during 2018. This probably isn't true though.

She also wouldn't have to deal with all the traveling, since that's exhausting too. 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

yASSsss
21 minutes ago, KleinGa said:

Tagging as rumor until confirmed but several sources reported this

Can you post them here too? this one sounds sketchy :green: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Archived