Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Just saying hi

Emma

Featured Posts

3 hours ago, Alexander Levi said:

I was at the Minnesota show when Gaga first met Emma AND I was at the JWT when she spoke about Emma and how Emma helped her get through some really rough patches.

Emma seems like a genuinely nice human. I would say to talk to her through PM if you have some criticism of her - she’s never been anything but kind from what I’ve seen.

This so much.   This is what good people do ... help others get through tough times.

I live outside the space time continuum.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GypsyBabe
9 hours ago, JDi said:

no offence but you know where else this could go lol

pretty self-important content either way 

the only reason people won't comment on this (but will jump at me/ report me/ give me another 4 WP at once or ban me straight away) is to not come off as jealous of your fan-to-friend status and it feels like you're rubbing it in their faces... it doesn't matter if it's not the case, this is weird in an unfunny way and I don't think you're that out of touch...

also, I always found the emoji tasteless however you look at it and assumed it was your own (bad) "make light of the darkness" idea. thanks for the confirmation.

This is so rude and uncalled for. Unacceptable. :madge:

Reported, btw. :lolly:

⚯͛

I will NEVER accept the rudeness towards Emma. EVER. 

I have known Emma even way before Gaga came into the picture and she is the nicest most caring person I know. There's a reason why her and Gaga became close friends. There was NO point in ANY of these connections where she was doing it for attention or anything like that.

I don't want to derail the thread any further but any disrespect towards Emma will not be tolerated and will be warned as such. Thread is staying where it is, don't @ me or fight me on this.

@Emma love ya girl, roll on bitch! :emma:

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

BELINDA POP
7 hours ago, JDi said:

"we" still don't know what she's doing which is the only meaning of "we don't know what she's doing" 

Don’t worry about what she does, worry about how’s that more people miss her more than they probably miss you and that’s probably why you’re so triggered, I can’t belive you’re being so self centered as you claimed Emma is being with this thread. If you don’t know who she is then click away sister, fly away, disappear from this thread, nobody needs your so wanna be “philosophical” points that so far Aren’t doing anything good for you. Emma is and will always be more known among Gaga fans than you and that’s just a fact 💅🏼💁‍♀️

giphy.gif

51 minutes ago, BELINDA POP said:

Don’t worry about what she does, worry about how’s that more people miss her more than they probably miss you and that’s probably why you’re so triggered, I can’t belive you’re being so self centered as you claimed Emma is being with this thread. If you don’t know who she is then click away sister, fly away, disappear from this thread, nobody needs your so wanna be “philosophical” points that so far Aren’t doing anything good for you. Emma is and will always be more known among Gaga fans than you and that’s just a fact 💅🏼💁‍♀️

giphy.gif

Lots of people miss Emma here.  It would be tragic if she leaves after reading the rude posts.  Emma is needed here.  She spreads love, kindness, and positivity.

I live outside the space time continuum.

ChicaSkas

EMMA EMMA EMMA :sara:

Hug ole for me :sara:

Glad to see you back. Thanks for coming by. Also you are still a mod btw <3

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Welcome back + hello Emma!!

I've never met you or really talked to you on here before, but I think most people that were here at the time will remember who you are. You honestly seem like a truly wonderful + caring person and the people around you are blessed to have someone like you around. 

Your unconditional kindness and positivity is truly appreciated, even by people like me who you probably have no idea who we are haha.

I'm glad to hear you're doing well, and i wish you all the best for now + the future 

Archived