💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Just saying hi

Emma

Featured Posts

25 minutes ago, Economy said:

This! Plus many may remember her and she wishes everyone to see and in conversation area many might miss it

An old well known member saying helo directly is a big deal vs a random member making threads on the news section is not the same thing!

Read what i wrote above u :koons: 

that's not what she said and the reason you gave doesn't make any sense sorry

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Economy
4 minutes ago, JDi said:

that's not what she said and the reason you gave doesn't make any sense sorry

It does make sense. News isnt usually a section for members to make threads about life

But emma was well known, and she was Gagas friend, wed get pictures from them together and i think Gaga even payed for one of her surgeries

Anyway she was like a mini-celebrity and a member of her team (unofficially)...

A member like that with her Gaga connections is worthy of a thread in this section for everyone to see. I wouldnt want to miss this thread and in convo area i might have

Even if u dont agree its quite worthy... u gotta admit its at least a grey area and not worth so mich slamming

Nice to hear from you @Emma.

One of my favorite moments on this site was when she posted about her meeting Gaga, just a few shows before Gaga had to cancel the BTWB. Before everything went dark and silent, that was a beautiful thing to read and hear about it.

3 points in and ready for more

Bellatrix

It's nice to hear from you again! Happy holidays to you too and take care :hug: 

Also, if you're reading this thread I hope you're not paying any attention to a certain negative person here. 

28 minutes ago, Economy said:

It does make sense. News isnt usually a section for members to make threads about life

But emma was well known, and she was Gagas friend, wed get pictures from them together and i think Gaga even payed for one of her surgeries

A member like that with her Gaga connections is worthy of a thread in this section for everyone to see. I wouldnt want to miss this thread and in convo area i might have

Even if u dont agree its quite worthy... u gotta admit its at least a grey area and not worth so mich slamming

again, it's not what she said, she actually pretends she thinks it's not worthy, that's why it's weird and no, it doesn't make any sense because if any other well-known member does that, it will be moved. she's aware of where the double standard comes from and is taking advantage of it while pretending not to.

Economy
Just now, JDi said:

again, it's not what she said, she actually pretends she thinks it's not worthy, that's why it's weird and no, it doesn't make any sense because if any other well-known member does that, it will be moved. she's aware of where the double standard comes from and is taking advantage of it while pretending not to.

I get ur point of view but i also get why the double standard in this case is not unreasonable

I think if u have an issue talk to mods tho dont be blasting her on multiple posts

The mods can move it if need be

ryanripley
3 hours ago, JDi said:

no offence but you know where else this could go lol

pretty self-important content either way 

the only reason people won't comment on this (but will jump at me/ report me/ give me another 4 WP at once or ban me straight away) is to not come off as jealous of your fan-to-friend status and it feels like you're rubbing it in their faces... it doesn't matter if it's not the case, this is weird in an unfunny way and I don't think you're that out of touch...

also, I always found the emoji tasteless however you look at it and assumed it was your own (bad) "make light of the darkness" idea. thanks for the confirmation.

why can't we all just... you know... be nice? :awkney: did her OP need deconstructing like this? just say hello and move on

OT: welcome back emma, i wasn't on GGD when you were active but i knew who you were from the gaga media i followed :hug: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

ryanripley
9 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Emma! :kara:

Come do some modding with us sometime! We could use another insider :stalkga:

STOP that :grr: 

14 minutes ago, Bellatrix said:

if you're reading this thread I hope you're not paying any attention to a certain negative person here. 

I'm sure she can see the good even in a negative creep like me :happy::hug::kara: :blush:

ryanripley
36 minutes ago, Economy said:

she needs a verified tick! :woot: 

31 minutes ago, JDi said:

make a thread in the news section to say "hi I sometimes visit to laugh at your delusional asses" and make the world a better place then

Another quote from Emma:  "Love, compassion, kindness + bravery are values that can save us as a society. More than ever, practice them."

She is always spreading positivity and helping others.  She works on behalf of the BTW Foundation, and is undergoing physical therapy to become less reliant on her wheelchair.  While in pain herself, she always thinks of others.  We would all be better people if we tried to emulate her kindness.

I live outside the space time continuum.

PartySick
2 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

STOP that :grr: 

Stop what? :selena:

Maybe she can pull some strings and we can issue bans with personalized videos done by Gaga :stalkga:

Spoiler

But then everyone would actively try to get banned...myself included :selena: so scratch that idea :selena:

2 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

she needs a verified tick! :woot: 

I'm not sure if mods can be verified :oprah:

But if they can, it should be done :golfclap:

🖤

6 minutes ago, Economy said:

I get ur point of view but i also get why the double standard in this case is not unreasonable

I think if u have an issue talk to mods tho dont be blasting her on multiple posts

The mods can move it if need be

nah I don't really care about order lol I just prefer honesty and even entitlement over hypocrisy and playing dumb

17 minutes ago, Ronk said:

Another quote from Emma:  "Love, compassion, kindness + bravery are values that can save us as a society. More than ever, practice them."

She is always spreading positivity and helping others.  She works on behalf of the BTW Foundation, and is undergoing physical therapy to become less reliant on her wheelchair.  While in pain herself, she always thinks of others.  We would all be better people if we tried to emulate her kindness.

Gandhi could never

but seriously, stop trying to turn what I said into something it isn't

I'd gladly read a thread of hers in the news section every single day if she had something other than "it's not that I think I'm important but I don't see what else but news me greeting you could be" to say

like I said, we don't even know why she's in the Haus and what she's doing for the foundation. it's weird. what's the point in getting attention if you're not using it for anything other than reminding of your existence?

Archived