Just saying hi

Emma

Featured Posts

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ImpossiblePrincess

hope ur doing well Emma :emma:

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.

FATCAT

We remember you, and we missed you! :)

Glad you're doing well, darling! Also, this might not be the right venue to get this passed along, but if you can, tell Gaga that South Carolina monsters would love a date closer to home! Atlanta is amazing, but that 5-6 hour drive is killer! Haha

Purr more, hiss less.

11 hours ago, F AM E said:

Blonde-Kristen-Wiig-Crying.gif

Inb4 newbies say who and this is the wrong section :emma:

I was going to but then I read it lol

LordEnigma
1 hour ago, JDi said:

no offence but you know where else this could go lol

pretty self-important content either way 

the only reason people won't comment on this (but will jump at me/ report me/ give me another 4 WP at once or ban me straight away) is to not come off as jealous of your fan-to-friend status and it feels like you're rubbing it in their faces... it doesn't matter if it's not the case, this is weird in an unfunny way and I don't think you're that out of touch...

also, I always found the emoji tasteless however you look at it and assumed it was your own (bad) "make light of the darkness" idea. thanks for the confirmation.

:awkney:

1 hour ago, JDi said:

the only reason people won't comment on this (but will jump at me/ report me/ give me another 4 WP at once or ban me straight away) is to not come off as jealous of your fan-to-friend status and it feels like you're rubbing it in their faces... it doesn't matter if it's not the case, this is weird in an unfunny way and I don't think you're that out of touch...

also, I always found the emoji tasteless however you look at it and assumed it was your own (bad) "make light of the darkness" idea. thanks for the confirmation.

Rude, much?  Emma is totally not self-important.  She stays out of the public eye so much ... people miss her.  And she never rubs her status in people's faces.   She is a member of Gaga's team, and Gaga associates with givers, not takers.  You couldn't have picked a nicer person to drag.

I live outside the space time continuum.

5 minutes ago, Ronk said:

Rude, much?  Emma is totally not self-important.  She stays out of the public eye so much ... people miss her.  And she never rubs her status in people's faces.   She is a member of Gaga's team, and Gaga associates with givers, not takers.  You couldn't have picked a nicer person to drag.

lmao 

no one even knows what she's doing lol

A person comes on here to say hi and reestablish old acquaintances and wish everyone happy holidays, and you @JDi spread negativity.

To quote one of Emma's thoughts:  "We all have the power to make the world a better place—even by offering a hello and a smile to a stranger."

I live outside the space time continuum.

1 hour ago, JDi said:

deadbanana4.gif

Economy

Yes I remember you emma! I think I was too irrelevant a user when you were around so you probably dont remember me :emma: 

Nice to hear you are doing ok im so glad to hear :) 

Economy
1 hour ago, Ronk said:

This! Plus many may remember her and she wishes everyone to see and in conversation area many might miss it

An old well known member saying helo directly is a big deal vs a random member making threads on the news section is not the same thing!

2 hours ago, JDi said:

Read what i wrote above u :koons: 

43 minutes ago, Ronk said:

A person comes on here to say hi and reestablish old acquaintances and wish everyone happy holidays, and you @JDi spread negativity.

To quote one of Emma's thoughts:  "We all have the power to make the world a better place—even by offering a hello and a smile to a stranger."

make a thread in the news section to say "hi I sometimes visit to laugh at your delusional asses" and make the world a better place then

Archived