review

Lady Gaga completes 40/59 Joanne World Tour shows

Bradley

Featured Posts

FRANK1991
6 hours ago, Bradley said:

Katy Perry is visiting Taiwan :stalkga:

I know but tickets are not cheap like in the U.S. more like normal priced

oh and really didn't like her new album, what's it called lol brain freeze I forgot

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

8 hours ago, NIghtmareElm said:

Could this tour be more successful than BTWB?

Yes if JWT ran for 10 months like BTWB. It probably would’ve been $200M. 

MaryJaneHolland
8 hours ago, Triggered said:

the fact that she even stands up every morning

I don't think it's THAT bad tho :air: You worded this as if she's on a deathbed :air:

ViviLittleM
9 hours ago, Tan Fei said:

really hope she extends the tour :(           seems amazing the experience              http://beckyboricua.com/up-close-and-personal-with-lady-gaga-in-miami/#more-15315    

" I asked her what her favorite part of the show is; what parts she enjoys performing the most. She said when she performs John Wayne, Dancin’ in Circles and Born This Way.

Some of the other questions she was asked was if she preferred writing songs using her piano or the guitar. She said her piano since she is still perfectioning and getting used to the guitar. She was also asked how she does it to push everyone’s opinions of her out of her head; how she does it to not care what people think. She said that it’s still something she struggles with on a daily basis but she makes the decision to block those thoughts out of her head. She said sometimes she’ll catch herself thinking, “what will people say” or “what will they think of this”. She says that when that happens, she makes a decision to block that out of her head and remind herself it doesn’t matter what people say or think because she will continue to be herself, but said it was hard but not impossible to do. Many other fans just took the time one by one to thank her for helping them through her lyrics get through some rough times in their lives. They told her they loved her and that she was their hero and inspiration to continue in life and to be who they are. Someone also asked her if she had come up with the concept of the concert. She said she did and once the show was built, she had her whole band and dancers run the whole show by her while she watched with one of her dancers impersonating her. She said she did this because she wanted to see what we would see when we saw her concert. She said that once she saw it a few times, she would tweak a few things here and there until she got the whole show the exact way she wanted it to be and that is what we had seen that day"

Can't believe no one has the courage of asking her about new tour dates.

Okay it's for you, you paid this for you, etc, but omg. lmao :'(

The tour won't extend beyond Europe, she will want a break ahead of the film coming out and the promo for that. Besides she's already said she's taking a break next year

Linus Gaga
On ‎12‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 3:41 PM, Bradley said:

Can you believe we have only 19 shows left? That means she needs to make arrangement for a DVD filming real soon otherwise it's gonna end :giveup:

I'm so proud of her, she's done 40 complete shows despite suffering from fibromyalgia.

Atlanta
Miami
Tampa
Houston
Austin
Dallas
Oklahoma City
Denver
Salt Lake City
Las Vegas

Total gross as of current: $75 million from 35 reported shows. (artRAVE had a $83 million gross from 79 reported shows)

doesn't only 1 show left ?

Hit me a message and say hi !

SiliconeMonster

I think it's safe to say that the commercial success of Joanne as an album release + Super Bowl meant a widespread world tour was unnecessary. She kept this tour to a bare minimum to allow more freedom in her career and personal life. I have a feeling after ASIB, she will take some personal time, possibly do another C2C + baby 'tour' with Tony and then move forward to LG6 promo. Realistically I don't see another massive world tour equivalent to BTWB or artRave until at least 2019 or 2020. But she's a woman full of surprises. I do hope she gets some rest though. She deserves and needs it. 

Find your freedom in the music

datlastfam
26 minutes ago, Linus Gaga said:

doesn't only 1 show left ?

Tonight will be her last show in 2017. She rescheduled EU legs which will start on Jan 14 next year. 

Oriane
20 hours ago, ViviLittleM said:

Can't believe no one has the courage of asking her about new tour dates.

Okay it's for you, you paid this for you, etc, but omg. lmao :'(

Nobody is asking about Frankenstein either :ladyhaha:

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Linus Gaga
On ‎12‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 8:39 PM, datlastfam said:

Tonight will be her last show in 2017. She rescheduled EU legs which will start on Jan 14 next year. 

On ‎12‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 9:39 PM, Bradley said:

19 including the European leg.

sorry I forgot :ladyhaha:

Hit me a message and say hi !

gagarox

It would be nice if she plans something for the Brazilian stans.. im not even from brazil and i feel bad for them. A couple shows or 2-3 stadium dates in different cities based upon demand.... come on gaga shut these brazilians up for the next 10 years by giving them a show 😂

SwissMonster
On 17.12.2017 at 10:16 PM, djparky said:

The tour won't extend beyond Europe, she will want a break ahead of the film coming out and the promo for that. Besides she's already said she's taking a break next year

Yeah I agree. To many things will happen next year... thats why she will not extend  the tour. She clearly said that she will have a break after. And the break is only possible between the end of the JWT in Europe to the ASIB Promo. Cause then she has the promo of the soundtrack and the movie and afterwords (maybe) she has a really small break until her Vegas show rehearsal and production. So I think her tour will end with the show in Berlin.

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Archived