💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Taylor fans?/my opinion related to her on ggd

Werk

Featured Posts

Thomas P

It’s a fan forum, people can argue your point if they want. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Thomas P
55 minutes ago, misunderstood said:

That's how people are with Beyoncé too. There's always going to be those toxic kind of stans.

Welcome to a fan forum :oprah:

I do believe you signed up for this 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Pop Music

I love taylor and she is my number 2 but I can be objective with her. But her music means so much to me.

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

49 minutes ago, Logan said:

- OP: Taylor Swift included in TIME's magazine along with Silence Breakers, a group of women who took a stand against the men who harassed and assaulted them. 

- Member comments that Taylor Swift only cares about herself

- I pointed out that they were being salty because of their personal vendetta against Taylor Swift. Their negativity in their post and blatant ignorance toward the subject of Taylor being included because of her sexual assault court case was upsetting to me. 

- Responds to my comment saying that it's not salty if it's true. What's true? Taylor Swift was lying about her case because she was that desperate for that 1 dollar? Are GGD members defending men who sexual assault others? Very interesting ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hopefully now that I've broken it down into simple parts you can understand now. 

OP commented Taylor remains silent about many issues. OP isn't wrong.

Suing a sexual predator for $1 doesn't equal speaking openly against sexual assault. She hasn't been vocal about her lawsuit or voiced anything about the #MeToo movement. Is that not being silent?

I'm particularly intrigued about Swifties thinking that Swift's lawsuit bringing a major impact to the movement whereas many others have repeatedly brought light and attention to the issue. 

And fyi Silence Breakers: spoke out against sexual assault and harassment (from TIME)

22 minutes ago, JR Gg said:

OP commented Taylor remains silent about many issues. OP isn't wrong.

Suing a sexual predator for $1 doesn't equal speaking openly against sexual assault. She hasn't been vocal about her lawsuit or voiced anything about the #MeToo movement. Is that not being silent?

I'm particularly intrigued about Swifties thinking that Swift's lawsuit bringing a major impact to the movement whereas many others have repeatedly brought light and attention to the issue. 

And fyi Silence Breakers: spoke out against sexual assault and harassment (from TIME)

Okay, I’m not going to let you blatantly lie. She hasn’t spoke up about it? She hasn’t done anything? 

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/taylor-swift-talks-groping-trial-sexual-assault-w513445

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/taylor-swift-donates-250-000-to-kesha-after-court-ruling-20160222

Now keep posting awkney gifs and keep looking ignorant. You are being facetious about sexual assault and honestly it’s foul and disgusting. 

41 minutes ago, Logan said:

Okay, I’m not going to let you blatantly lie. She hasn’t spoke up about it? She hasn’t done anything? 

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/taylor-swift-talks-groping-trial-sexual-assault-w513445

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/taylor-swift-donates-250-000-to-kesha-after-court-ruling-20160222

Now keep posting awkney gifs and keep looking ignorant. You are being facetious about sexual assault and honestly it’s foul and disgusting. 

God a liar.

The first Rolling Stone article is about the interview she gave to the TIME magazine. I remain correct that she hasn't spoken out before she was on the magazine.

The second one doesn't say anything about her speaking out against the case at all.

When you provide receipts, make sure they are actually relevant. Disgusting of you to try and defend her when you're the one that's ignorant. The fact remains that she hasn't spoken out about the movement. She doesn't deserve to be on the cover like many others. 

It's an emoticon and I can express myself with them as I like. :awkney:

FlopSlurper
3 minutes ago, Logan said:

It’s unfortunate some of our members lack basic comprehension. 

They will defend a sexual predator if it means taylor is the victim. It fascinates me how they lose their morals when the person is someone they hate WHO HAS DONE NOTHING TO THEM and literally doesn’t know about their existence. 

StrawberryBlond

I totally agree. I can't stand the shallowness of responses that bring up how her sales mean she is above criticism. I mean, are they aware of how childish that sounds? Fair enough if someone is accusing her of not appealing to anyone anymore or being a flop. These are the only instances where it's ok to bring up sales because you're defending facts. But to use sales to defend her talent, personality and actions? Seriously?! It's stuff like this that cause the haters to get worse, quite frankly, as they're projecting their hate for the artist onto the insufferable fanbase. I do that for Taylor and Beyonce, admittedly. If they weren't so unnecessarily fawned over and defended when they don't deserve it, I wouldn't feel the need to be so poisonous sometimes.

Or just think and say whatever the phuck you want and stop caring about what lil hunties might think/say about it. :poot:

it wasn't laaaahv

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/16/2017 at 12:15 PM, StrawberryBlond said:

I totally agree. I can't stand the shallowness of responses that bring up how her sales mean she is above criticism. I mean, are they aware of how childish that sounds? Fair enough if someone is accusing her of not appealing to anyone anymore or being a flop. These are the only instances where it's ok to bring up sales because you're defending facts. But to use sales to defend her talent, personality and actions? Seriously?! It's stuff like this that cause the haters to get worse, quite frankly, as they're projecting their hate for the artist onto the insufferable fanbase. I do that for Taylor and Beyonce, admittedly. If they weren't so unnecessarily fawned over and defended when they don't deserve it, I wouldn't feel the need to be so poisonous sometimes.

Literally this I mean she could murder someone and like how tf are you going to bring up about her sales when she just did something terrible ya know?  Also, your last sentence is the icing on the cake 

Archived