💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Sexxx Dreams & Do What U Want would‘ve smashed in 2017

Enceladus

Featured Posts

Sexxx Dreams could work if she made it a little...weirder. Like, in the preview for iTunes Fest the vocals were kind of hazy and I think if she had done that to some degree (not quite as hard to hear) on the album version it could have worked. It would have had a more 70s velvet underground kind of vibe and really heightened the sensuality of the song. They made the song too clean and pristine even though Gaga is far and away most interesting when she eschews away from that and gets weirder (Bad Romance, Applause, Aura demo, Scheiße, Bloody Mary, etc.).

DWUW is a no brainer but I’m shocked anyone approved R. Kelly going on there. If they wanted a feature, okay, but him of all people? (I have a hunch it was to promote his own comeback album that was about to drop as it was coincidentally through Interscope)

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All of my friends love so much Do What U Want and they are not fan of Gaga :giveup: She could have her biggest worldwide hit since Telephone :giveup: I remember after this mess I was praying that I'll never experience again a fail potential smash and then came The Cure :rip:

BlingNotTheMusic
16 hours ago, Marcel said:

Your hidden content was a huge mistake, sis :duck:

DRAG HA

BlingNotTheMusic
16 hours ago, Gay said:

Sex Dreams (demo version) is legit one of my top 5 gaga songs 

:air:

And the album version is legit one of my least favorite gaga songs. I hate it so much

i hope for LG6 they don’t overproduce the songs like they did w sex dreams 

Can someone upload this version of SD everyone is talking about? It’s one of my fav Gaga songs and I don’t know what you’re talking about. 

Idk honestly

29 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

Sexxx Dreams could work if she made it a little...weirder. Like, in the preview for iTunes Fest the vocals were kind of hazy and I think if she had done that to some degree (not quite as hard to hear) on the album version it could have worked. It would have had a more 70s velvet underground kind of vibe and really heightened the sensuality of the song. They made the song too clean and pristine even though Gaga is far and away most interesting when she eschews away from that and gets weirder (Bad Romance, Applause, Aura demo, Scheiße, Bloody Mary, etc.)

Those vocals were everything:giveup:

1 hour ago, Acsnpdx8 said:

Can someone upload this version of SD everyone is talking about? It’s one of my fav Gaga songs and I don’t know what you’re talking about.  

Legit a masterpiece. I can’t believe they ruined it. 

they added those “you were in my” adlibs in the chorus. The chorus is also shorter now ugh. Also the song was a bit slower making it sexy and dark 

59 minutes ago, Gay said:

Legit a masterpiece. I can’t believe they ruined it. 

they added those “you were in my” adlibs in the chorus. The chorus is also shorter now ugh. Also the song was a bit slower making it sexy and dark 

So many of the iTunes festival versions were so much better than the album versions, I'm still salty about it :cryga:

Anveeroy
20 hours ago, Triggered said:

The only thing that could've gone worse with DWUW in 2017 is to feature Harvey Weinstein

:air: 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

The Child
10 hours ago, Enceladus said:

I totally forgot about this performance :giveup:

How dare you? :neyde:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Archived