đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

CrazyGa is BACK

actsleazy

Featured Posts

6 minutes ago, donutellha said:

yep! It's Millie Bobby Brown from the show Stranger Things! :) 

omg thank you so much for answering! you don't know how many times i have asked about that other gif and nobody ever replies :rip:

does the other gif have to do with gaga or something? what's the context of the gif? where is she? 

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
donutellha
1 minute ago, Gay said:

omg thank you so much for answering! you don't know how many times i have asked about that other gif and nobody ever replies :rip:

does the other gif have to do with gaga or something? what's the context of the gif? where is she? 

I'm not sure (i never finished the first season) :sis: but they put her character Eleven, in a wig to disguise her as a normal person and I guess in a scene she takes it off. 

I suppose it's a good weave-snatching wig GIF.

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

4 minutes ago, donutellha said:

I'm not sure (i never finished the first season) :sis: but they put her character Eleven, in a wig to disguise her as a normal person and I guess in a scene she takes it off. 

I suppose it's a good weave-snatching wig GIF.

ohhhhhh no, I'm talking about another gif. not the one you just posted :emma:

it's a very popular gif that people post a lot in here. it is a kid (i think the same kid you posted) and she's looking very fab and posing on the streets for pictures. it is like in new york city and it seems to be like a outside a concert or something

do you know what gif i'm talking about? 

donutellha
2 minutes ago, Gay said:

ohhhhhh no, I'm talking about another gif. not the one you just posted :emma:

it's a very popular gif that people post a lot in here. it is a kid (i think the same kid you posted) and she's looking very fab and posing on the streets for pictures. it is like in new york city and it seems to be like a outside a concert or something

do you know what gif i'm talking about?

Oh apologies :sis: I know what you're talking about! She poses and then turns around from her back, right?

I have no idea what it's about either :sis: 

I don't believe it deals w/ Gaga, just a good sassy gif. 

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

Just now, donutellha said:

Oh apologies :sis: I know what you're talking about! She poses and then turns around from her back, right?

I have no idea what it's about either :sis: 

yesss that one! she poses and then like leaves :emma:

I have always wanted to know because i never knew whether it was a girl or a boy :gaysia: 

is it milly bobby brown or is it another person? :sweat: I promise this is the last question! :selena:

donutellha
2 minutes ago, Gay said:

yesss that one! she poses and then like leaves :emma:

I have always wanted to know because i never knew whether it was a girl or a boy :gaysia: 

is it milly bobby brown or is it another person? :sweat: I promise this is the last question! :selena:

LOL Yep it's her for sure! :sis: 

and no sweat about questions! i'm here to answer :kara: 

Just now, donutellha said:

LOL Yep it's her for sure! :sis: 

Thanks! :giveup: at least i know who it is now. that gif have always killed me :gaysia:

:air:

Princess Stache

I LITERALLY SKIPPED PAST THIS ON TWITTER BC I THOUGHT IT WAS A DRAG QUEEN I DIDNT KNOW

THE FAKE MOLE :giveup:

SHES BACK :giveup:

Helxig

I stumbled across these pics earlier and literally thought they were from the BTW era  :eww:  :giveup: 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Archived