💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Official Discussion - Star Wars: The Last Jedi [Spoilers]

Tom Nook

Featured Posts

Tom Nook
Just now, DontBeADrag said:

Yes. Search your feelings, you know it to be true. 

No

1475535099-gagawyd.png

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DontBeADrag
1 minute ago, Gardevoir said:

No

1475535099-gagawyd.png

Why are you so intent on me being wrong even though you haven’t even watched the film? Don’t talk on it and dismiss a person who watched the film’s opinion when you haven’t even seen it yourself. :sharon:

Tom Nook
Just now, DontBeADrag said:

Why are you so intent on me being wrong even though you haven’t even watched the film. Don’t talk on it and dismiss a person who watched the film’s opinion when you haven’t even seen it yourself. :sharon:

Exactly so don’t dismiss me on not to watch the film just because you don’t like it :ladyhaha:

y6NGQ.gif

Omg I saw it last night and thought it was amazing 

some parts I was like byeeeeee they should be dead for sure, & not enough good main people died imo. But it was so pretty and sometimes funny and Kylo made me wet and it was great

Saw it last night, I really liked it a lot even though the plot went no where lol it was more on character development which I enjoyed. The fight scene with Rey and Kylo Ren was visually orgasmic. Overall 8.5/10  :tony:

RAMROD
5 hours ago, DontBeADrag said:

Don’t. It’s terrible and full with wasted oppurtunity. Worse than TFA. 

Terrible to you.

Many more people enjoyed it.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Neight Shayde

Now that I think about it, TLJ is a complete reinvention of the Star Wars franchise. It throws conventions (somehow people want a different SW movie but with the same tropes?!?!) away and subverts it. 

HausOfMark

I loved the film. I saw it twice...so far.

The movie was amazing. I have no complaints about it except the one Leia scene. But other than that, it was amazing. 

The story, the imagery, the scenes, the different character developments. There was NO flaws about this movie.

-Mark

Tom Nook
Just now, HausOfMark said:

I loved the film. I saw it twice...so far.

The movie was amazing. I have no complaints about it except the one Leia scene. But other than that, it was amazing. 

The story, the imagery, the scenes, the different character developments. There was NO flaws about this movie.

Agreed :golfclap:

HausOfMark

And we get "Solo: A Star Wars Movie" in May so we only need to wait like 5 months for the next SW movie!

-Mark

bionic

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Star Wars: The Last Jedi. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of spirituality and astrophysics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Luke's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike The Last Jedi truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Luke's existential crisis, which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Rian Johnson’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them. 😂

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Kylo Ren tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid 😎

buy bionic

just back from seeing it, it was amazing, i was so impressed with it. the visuals were breathtaking and I loved the character development. It was so nice to see Carrie again and I love that she was given a bigger role this movie. I wonder where they will go with her character in the last one considering she only shot some parts of it before passing away. Also, Kylo Ren could like get it, that shirtless scene. :golfclap:

Archived