💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Top Pop Radio Songs of 2017

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

HEARTSTOP
9 minutes ago, Interstellar said:

It was performed at the Superbowl for over 100 million people :rip: That's 4x the amount of people from the Grammy's last year.

Yes, but that was not the extraordinary part. What was a surprise was it doing so well back in October 2016. When she performed on SNL she was trying to promote A-yo as the next single, and Million Reasons just as little taste of the rest of the album. But then people picked up Million Reasons so well in fact that she immediately switched A-yo for it.

By the way if you bring up SuperBowl then you can say Gaga had all her singles being very popular this year, it's not about that.

IDGAF

homomo
7 minutes ago, arctikstorm said:

Yes, but that was not the extraordinary part. What was a surprise was it doing so well back in October 2016. When she performed on SNL she was trying to promote A-yo as the next single, and Million Reasons just as little taste of the rest of the album. But then people picked up Million Reasons so well in fact that she immediately switched A-yo for it.

By the way if you bring up SuperBowl then you can say Gaga had all her singles being very popular this year, it's not about that.

Yes. I'm not saying Million Reasons did bad. I'm just saying that Praying did better, and people are ignoring all the facts, plugging their ears, and are like NOPE NOPE I CANT HEAR YOU.

HEARTSTOP
1 minute ago, Interstellar said:

Yes. I'm not saying Million Reasons did bad. I'm just saying that Praying did better, and people are ignoring all the facts, plugging their ears, and are like NOPE NOPE I CANT HEAR YOU.

If you read closely I never said Praying didn't do better, I just presented a reason for it to be so. It's a good song but it was pumped by its background more than anything.

IDGAF

1 hour ago, Interstellar said:

Million Reasons had 7 weeks in the top 40.

Praying hasn't left the top 40 once (21 weeks and counting)

Also, Million Reasons came out 8 months before Praying. It currently has 170 million, while praying has 130 million. At the current rate, Praying's streams are better over the time being.

That shows a lot.

the better song doing better.

A Real Panda
1 hour ago, Interstellar said:

How did praying do better? One could say it had more radio support than MR but sales-wise and chart peaks (sales and streams) MR did better.

DiscoHeaven23
6 hours ago, King Elsa said:

"It Ain't Me" was such a bop to me all over this year. :giveup:

MY FAV

that video made me cry for hours, i watch it all the time cuz it ends so happy

homomo
7 hours ago, ManilaMonster said:

How did praying do better? One could say it had more radio support than MR but sales-wise and chart peaks (sales and streams) MR did better.

MR peaked higher for a weak. Praying stayed on the chart longer. WAYYYY longer. 

GPSSIGNALLOST
2 hours ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

MY FAV

that video made me cry for hours, i watch it all the time cuz it ends so happy

Let's cry together, I get emotional again. :smh:

DiscoHeaven23
Just now, King Elsa said:

Let's cry together, I get emotional again. :smh:

GGD users supperting GGD users

A true Little Monster Hey Gay experience (assuming you're gay haha)

Archived