:

:

:

opinion

#LG6 Tour - Hits? Album Tracks?

TEANUS

Featured Posts

TEANUS

On the next tour, which hits do you see remaining, which will be removed, and what Joanne track(s) could make it to the next one? Do you think Gaga could bring back 2/3 different fan faves for the next tour like Bloody Mary and Scheiße on the JWT?

I see Just Dance, Poker Face, LoveGame, Bad Romance, Alejandro, Born This Way, The Edge of Glory, and Applause being the hits to survive the next tour. She seems to get bored performing Telephone and Paparazzi just seems like it's usually thrown in there last minute just because it's a hit, the artRave and BTWB performances were both quite random, it only works well at the JWT because of the sirens and how she plays it off. LoveGame and Alejandro could even be gone, but she always seems to put a lot of effort into Alejandro and we just got LoveGame back and it seems like a crowd favorite. Applause should hopefully be there so every album is represented, plus it's a total crowd banger. I think we could see Venus and Marry The Night return next era as fan faves. As far as Joanne tracks go, I think she'll stick with Million Reasons (duh), if she decides to do two, it'll most likely be A-YO or John Wayne

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

TheJoanneJoker

houseonfire.gif 

me watching everybody talk WAAAY too soon about stuff that probably even Gaga isn't sure about

WildAmerican

Million Reasons, A-YO, or John Wayne will be the Joanne representatives next tour I'd bet. Applause, BTW, TEOG, Bad Romance, JD and PF too.

TEANUS
12 minutes ago, Beytwice said:

houseonfire.gif 

me watching everybody talk WAAAY too soon about stuff that probably even Gaga isn't sure about

Me watching you click on a thread you didn't wanna read just to comment about how you don't wanna read it and think it's unnecessary 

tenor.gif

TheJoanneJoker
2 minutes ago, TEANUS said:

Me watching you click on a thread you didn't wanna read just to comment about how you don't wanna read it and think it's unnecessary 

tenor.gif

Supernatural-Dean.gif i will accept the burn in a humble way

bloody g

The Fame: Just Dance, Poker Face

The Fame Monster: Bad Romance

Born This Way: Born This Way, The Edge Of Glory

ARTPOP: Applause

Cheek To: Cheek

Joanne: Million Snatchings

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

TEANUS
4 minutes ago, GypsyVida said:

Im praying for Venus, HML, and either Judas or DITD

DITD NEEDS to make a return, either at a one-off show like Coachella, Roseland, etc. or on the next tour, shortened or not it needs to return somehow. I'd be surprised to not see Judas on the European leg of the JWT

i hope the next tour she sings EVERY SINGLE SONG from LG6. it is the LG6 ball goddamit 

songs she'll def sing: Venus, Dance In the Dark, Marry the Night, The Cure, Million Reasons, songs from ASIB

i want her to sing Edge of Glory but the original version not the damn ballad 

she needs to retire: telephone, lovegamepaparazzi and bad romance or maybe she could do a quick and cute potpourri of them  

TEANUS
6 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Idc, but come on, she has to remix the songs and do different choreographies :saladga::saladga::saladga::saladga::saladga::saladga::saladga:

Also This. She's on the right track with the interpolations of John Wayne and Nothin But a G Thang during LoveGame at the JWT, just further that. I've always envisioned a doo-wop, big band rendition of Paparazzi for example

Hi Its Nicole

I’m thinking a short version of Judas (With The BTWB Remix Outro) (kinda like as a transition to the next song),

A short version of Paparazzi (So she cuts it off after the first chorus), Just Dance (New Joanne World Tour Version), Poker Face (Maybe Like Coachella?), LoveGame (Chorus, transition from Poker Face to Telephone), Telephone Super Bowl Version, Alejandro (Shortened, Just 1 Verse and Last Chorus), Million Reasons, Bad Romance (Coachella Version since I’m sick of every damn tour having the same damn version), Born This Way (Super Bowl/Coachella Version), & Applause.

as for non singles, the Coachella Version Of Venus & a slightly Shortened version of John Wayne are the only ones I can think of in my opinion

Hello Gaga

Tom Nook

Just Dance, Poker Face and Bad Romance I feel like have the longest longevity, Born This Way might be one of those as well. I wouldn’t be surprised if she snubbs ARTPOP in future set lists :poot:. Million Reasons could be there but depending how many ballads there are it might be cut :omg: I’ll be shook if sings Perfect Illusion but probably as a shortened version, then again it’s Gaga and you never know, after 10 years she might finally perform I Like It Rough :laughga: 

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

9 minutes ago, Gay said:

she needs to retire: telephone, lovegamepaparazzi and bad romance 

tenor.gif

Archived