Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Can Iggy Azalea Make A Comeback?

sipthistea

Featured Posts

ThatDamnAdam

Personally i think she has done it to herself.

She needs to scrap everything and try some new material. And be smart about it.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagasPussy

Igloo is cancelled. A thing of the past. She was destined to be a one hit wonder, not even a memorable one. I completely forgot about her until the creation of this thread. All of her singles released for this new album era has flopped. Igloo has no real solid fanbase. She lacks the backing up of the hip hop community to achieve long term success. She is not an authentic MC or artist. Just an industry plant and manufactured. 

RAMROD

Well, she can't if she is keep doing hip hop/rap. The community largely don't want anything to do with her anymore. And she doesn't have anyone who got her back like she was then with T.I.

And we know she is not the best singer, from those past works she did before she got into rap. So, may not be feasible option for her.

The only way I can think is she may want to hook up with a DJ and got her voice altered to sound passable for some generic bop that will get her to Top 40 again.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

FrankGutz

i loved her elctronic/rap songs like bounce, team, work, mo bounce, etc.. so yeah,  i hope she can keep doing music tbh

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

42 minutes ago, Red Flame Angle said:

Her label wouldn’t let her release her album if she didn’t have a hit

Then why did Fergie's label not scrap DD?

sipthistea
2 minutes ago, Sharyu said:

'Cause the album was released under her own label 

DOJA CAT
22 minutes ago, Sharyu said:

I think the same thing happens to fergie causing her to make her own label 

thank u, next

TimisaMonster

No...she'll forever be a one hit wonder no matter how hard her few die hard fans deny it.....

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

NIghtmareElm

She's going to have to write good rap songs or at least good pop music with catchy hooks.  Post Malone is the biggest white rapper out at the moment.  He has a unique sound and voice, she's gonna have to do some major brainstorming.  

RochestrMonstr

I don't feel like it will happen. I don't think her star was ever bright enough for her to really "come back". I think she could get another hit song, but I don't think she'll ever be a mainstream personality with staying power.  I could be wrong though, obviously. 

I do wish her the best though. She seems to be a talented rapper (I don't really like rap so i'm not really sure where she ranks for rap fans, but she seems to have a respectable following). 

holy scheisse

W HO ?

she is awful, and dont hate cause im one of those iggy azalea haters, but like. shes just terrible sorry.

and she is over. people wised up to her bs.

DiscoHeaven23

Her rep was DESTROYED

I think her only hope would be to start singing. 

it's sad honestly. I think her music is fun and produced differently than everyone else's

What's most telling is that she hasn't been a feature on anything in a while. That's what helps rappers stay relevant. It seems like artists don't want her to be featured on their songs

DiscoHeaven23
29 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

No...she'll forever be a one hit wonder no matter how hard her few die hard fans deny it.....

I mean, she had 3 top 10 hits lol.

Archived