life

Gaga updates Insta Story

Luna Lovegood

Featured Posts

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SILENT HILL

The fact that Gaga thought she needed to alter her iconic face so much while she was in her twenties and still does is probably one of few decisions she’s made that I haven’t liked at all. It’s not healthy. She is so young and things like this can become addictive. I’m just so worried for her because I feel she can end up taking this even further and end up being one of those old celebrities whose faces look ridiculous. 

BlingNotTheMusic
1 hour ago, FlopSlurper said:

:whitney: 

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE

According to my theory, something big is coming :lolly: 

Link to theory?

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu

FlopSlurper
2 minutes ago, Acsnpdx8 said:

Link to theory?

It’s nothing :poot: It’s just that she ALWAYS goes there when there’s something about to happen

BlingNotTheMusic
1 minute ago, FlopSlurper said:

It’s nothing :poot: It’s just that she ALWAYS goes there when there’s something about to happen

Now that you mention it, you’re on the right track (baby). Any performances (promo, not JWT) she serves EpioneGa. Also before interviews or events. LG6 is on the horizon, I just can just smell it. 

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu

sipthistea

I don't get it.

Why does a 30 y old smart woman get face injections when she doesn't even need them?

Didn't she learn from her friend Donatella Versace the atrocious outcome of years and years of that? 

FlopSlurper
6 minutes ago, Acsnpdx8 said:

Now that you mention it, you’re on the right track (baby). Any performances (promo, not JWT) she serves EpioneGa. Also before interviews or events. LG6 is on the horizon, I just can just smell it. 

She also went there 1 day prior to announcing PI

Helxig
4 minutes ago, sipthistea said:

I don't get it.

Why does a 30 y old smart woman get face injections when she doesn't even need them?

Didn't she learn from her friend Donatella Versace the atrocious outcome of years and years of that? 

Lol Donatella had plastic surgery and old-school fillers back when they didn't know what they were doing. Gaga's case is very different.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Helxig

Now that I've seen that everyone is only commenting on her appearance as usual I just wanna say that her face has naturally changed over time too. It's a combination of Epione, and also multiple other factors. 

Edit: I decided to move this post to it's own thread:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Archived