'DWAS' ON SPOTIFY
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

A Gaga song for the WorldCup 2018

GRIMEZSZ

Featured Posts

GRIMEZSZ

What do you think if Gaga makes a catchy song for the World Cup? imagine a Waka Waka hit level :giveup: 

One minute silence for Take You Out :sis:

Delusional Aura

Shakira will and always will be the Queen of World Cup. And gaga is banned from Russia I think. Don't quote me on that. So they won't allow a song from her. 

I think it's not her style but if she had an appropriate song why not.. I could picture Camila Cabello or someone similar doing it though.

RAMROD

Not happening cos Russia. She need to attend the opening ceremony to perform that main anthem if she do it, and she is banned there since the last time she was there, she was shouting “defiance” words on her show, she will probably arrested if she step foot in Russia again. Which is also why she skips the country for artRAVE and JWT.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ...𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒹𝒾𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒶 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒 (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

LetsGetHigh
1 hour ago, Color Html said:

I am looking to learn more about this issue. Thank you for sharing. I will follow this site regularly.

wings io

WTf lmao

A Very Gaga Holida

OMG, I always thought Take You Out would have been the perfect FIFA World Cup anthem!

RAMROD
1 hour ago, kevindjibouti said:

OMG, I always thought Take You Out would have been the perfect FIFA World Cup anthem!

Well...

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ...𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒹𝒾𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒶 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒 (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived