Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

TFM: Best Intro

Twitter

BEST  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Intro?

Featured Posts

Which track from The Fame Monster has the best intro? This includes intro vocals for some of the songs. Discuss :classy:

JazzGa

So hard to choose, TFM had some really great intros... Alejandro and Telephone both use really catchy iconic looped string samples... Teeth and Monster's distorted intimate spoken vocals, the way Bad Romance and SHICD both jump right into the hooks... but I think the best has to be the ultra dramatic, screaming, glittering synth studded Dance in the Dark intro! 

I've taken a few dips in the lady pond

ZephyrInTheSky
5 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Dance in the Dark

tumblr_okyffkhlug1sa3fuko1_500.gif

Me (in my mind) everytime that intro starts TBH. I wish my ceiling fan was strong enough. :selena:

There can be 99 bottoms in the area but all it takes is 1 top to believe in you.

SiliconeMonster

duh DITD. That distorted guitar and screaming gives me chills every f*cking time. SHICD is a close second for me. Absolute magic. Oh and how could I forget? Don't call me Gaga. 

Find your freedom in the music

Poissonche

Tutitutiiiiiii tutititititiiiii titititutititititititi I know that we are young and I know that you may love me. But I just can't be with you like this anymore. Alejandro. Dum du-du-dum dum dum dum, dum dum dum, dum dum dum dum dum. Dum du-du-dum dum dum dum, dum dum dum, du-du-du-du-dum. Ah ah-ah-ah howahawn howahawn, hahahehaha, ah ah-ah-ah howahawn, howahawn.

:diane:

Tom Nook

Gurl even the first note of Bad Romance had Gaga shook’d :whitney:

fab59570e34e0f62f78838aa8fcade51.gif

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Bad Romance, DITD is great but your only choosing it because you think choosing Gaga's most iconic single would make you seem basic.

KingRedd

Bad Romance. 

That first note riff is iconic you can literally just hum that part and people know exactly what it is. It’s a very strong opening to a song and the best she’s done. It’s simple, it’s strong, it’s elegant, :firega:

May I Read You? 😎

Archived