💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How do you want the sequel to continue?

Divine

Are you still hoping for the sequel?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Are you still hoping for the sequel?

• Yes
    • No
    • I really don't know anymore

Featured Posts

00HgGHC.jpg

Spoiler

1NRC4UX.jpg 

Spoiler

I know that this question is frequently asked here, now it has been almost 7 years. Are you still hoping? :toofunny: I just wanna know your thoughts, I know that this question is tiring but a new era is on its way. Do you wish the sequel would be there? or we should leave things the way it is? :confused:

Should Gaga still feature Beyoncé? or she should just do it in her own? I've read some articles before that the sequel is on ARTPOP (which is 'Aura') I don't know what happened tho. 

Well, I want it to continue with Bey personally. Perhaps on her next record? :pray: but i don't know what to think since ya' all know gagz. :ladyhaha: 
What do you think will be the song all about? How do you want the story to continue? :confused:

S0uXBDR.jpg

Spoiler

Where do you think the 'Pssy Wagon' will go? :poot:

"And I still love you even if I can't see you anymore."

SpookyKid

I think Aura was obviously the 3rd part, I don't know if we'll get one tbh

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

GypsyBabe

Even my delulu self has to admit that we aren't getting one. Aura was it, and there isn't a video. :giveup:

⚯͛

elijahfan
26 minutes ago, SpookyKid said:

I think Aura was obviously the 3rd part, I don't know if we'll get one tbh

I don't really think the song matters that much... I mean, the Telephone lyrics have nothing to do with the video.

Aura was quite obviously meant to be the 3rd part, but Gaga knows there's still some kind of demand for a sequel, and since she already gave it more than a thought in the ARTPOP era and probably ended up frustrated not being able to do it, I'm fairly sure it is still in a corner of her mind, just waiting to be reworked for a future project.

NIghtmareElm

I gave up on that towards the middle of ARTPOP. 

If she ever does it needs to be really blood and dark like this:

I don't believe we will ever get it, but honestly, it would really depend on how her image movies into the next era. Paparazzi and Telephone, while obviously having different types of looks, still had a somewhat similar avant-garde tongue-in-cheek aesthetic. I couldn't see a video continuation of it now with the fashion and music video choices she currently makes. 

Guest bostonGUY
1 hour ago, Paparazzzzi said:

00HgGHC.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

1NRC4UX.jpg 

Reveal hidden contents

I know that this question is frequently asked here, now it has been almost 7 years. Are you still hoping? :toofunny: I just wanna know your thoughts, I know that this question is tiring but a new era is on its way. Do you wish the sequel would be there? or we should leave things the way it is? :confused:

Should Gaga still feature Beyoncé? or she should just do it in her own? I've read some articles before that the sequel is on ARTPOP (which is 'Aura') I don't know what happened tho. 

Well, I want it to continue with Bey personally. Perhaps on her next record? :pray: but i don't know what to think since ya' all know gagz. :ladyhaha: 
What do you think will be the song all about? How do you want the story to continue? :confused:

S0uXBDR.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

Where do you think the 'Pssy Wagon' will go? :poot:

it's never coming just accept it

After the ARTPOP era I assume we weren’t getting it anymore. :selena: Sometimes I think Gaga’s scene in Machete Kills was basically was Aura’s music video. :selena:

tumblr_mu5qlfEUWI1shtbpio1_500.gif

Jewels n Drugs

Id just wanna know what Bey and Gagz did after :air:

Like did they get caught? Did they kill again? Does Gaga get Bey out of jail this time? So many questions :air:

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Archived