A Star Is Born
politics

Trump recognizes Jerusalem as Israel’s capital

Featured Posts

Rumours1977
14 minutes ago, Whispering said:

Trump wants to provoke muslim terror strikes against the US so that he can hold fire-filled speeches on a podium while his base eats it up. He needs to distract them from the coming Mueller investigation. 

200.gif

XoxoGaga

How DARE YOU trump..:grr::grr::grr:

I am very very very disappointed,sad and angry to hear this. peace between the two sides will be impossible right now. you screw it up..I don't care how much trump hate the Muslims. but this, made me very sick..

angry-the-angry-birds-movie-cute-angry-b

Holy mother GAGA,,please give trump mind "Cure"...:pray:

• Like 2

TMM90
11 minutes ago, XoxoGaga said:

How DARE YOU trump..:grr::grr::grr:

I am very very very disappointed,sad and angry to hear this. peace between the two sides will be impossible right now. you screw it up..I don't care how much trump hate the Muslims. but this, made me very sick..

angry-the-angry-birds-movie-cute-angry-b

Holy mother GAGA,,please give trump mind "Cure"...:pray:

He doesn’t deserve The Cure. He deserves to be in a cel with nothing in it but a mirror.

• YAAAS 1

JDi
24 minutes ago, Whispering said:

Trump wants to provoke muslim terror strikes against the US so that he can hold fire-filled speeches on a podium while his base eats it up. He needs to distract them from the coming Mueller investigation. 

lol

as if his base cares for the investigation... in case you haven't noticed, America is biased af and pretty much everyone is too busy soundproofing their respective echo chambers to ever notice that it all amounts to nothing... and it's mostly thanks to your bunch of partisans overplaying their hand and driving everyone out of their cerebrally symmetrical 2016 minds. 

before you assume stuff, let me clarify that "my side" is a silent majority of non-ideology-driven monkeys across the pond.

• LMAO 3

River

It's bullshit and this is why, he didn't declare the whole Jerusalem, he didn't say which borders of Jerusalem are declared, he knows and we all know that no all Jerusalem is Israeli.. he does it just to provoke and for the show.. like it's some kind of a reality show.. a lot are going to die now for a stupid declaration that actually has no meaning..

He's safe, his citizens are safe, but my family don't, thank you again Trump for your stupidity.

I'm not serious 99% of the times ;)
  • Like 3

Dolev

Ya'll hysterics nothing will happen if Palestinians keep it cute. This was bound to happen and no one is going to act like Israels governmental institutions are located in any other place just because some crazy ass fundamentalists are threatening to kill.

Adakam
7 hours ago, Zilla said:

He's going to cause so much turmoil and bloodshed there. He's up here talking peace and stuff but the world is going to implode over there and for what? His superiority complex? 

He's always showboating and signing these executive orders live on air because he knows that he will be seen at the expense of people that actually live in the region. Terrifying. Sad.

Not all Americans want war like this guy, believe me.

For republicans, war means money, they want to provoke a terrorist attack so they have an excuse to go in.

Its 9/11 all over again

• Love 1

GypsyBabe

The blood that will be spilled as a result of this mans ignorance and ineptitude. :ohno:

▌│█║▌║▌║That Arizona sky...
  • Like 2

JDi
5 hours ago, GypsyBabe said:

The blood that will be spilled as a result of this mans ignorance and ineptitude. :ohno:

Clinton was on the same path. there's no other capital. Palestine Arabs often skip the part where they're waiting for an excuse to spill them some blood. the only solution for them is total expulsion of the Jews and a Jewish state in Central Europe. all you're saying is that Trump gave psychopaths a reason and you obviously enjoy fear mongering more than the average MAGA hat owner. nothing has happened and nothing out of the ordinary will.

• Like 2

SychosSoChic

I wonder how much gasmasks are going for nowadays

rOprM.gif

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

JDi
56 minutes ago, SychosSoChic said:

I wonder how much gasmasks are going for nowadays

rOprM.gif

are you feeling yourself, darling?

glad to see there's only drama-loving freaks behind those lmao's I got 

• LMAO 1