❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
performance

Gaga performing with Brian Newman Last Night!

Bebe

Featured Posts

HausOfMiklaus

I think I would genuinely die (in a good way) if I ever see her sing in such a casual, intimate setting like this. It's so special.

justanothergay
32 minutes ago, Miklaus Nite said:

I think I would genuinely die (in a good way) if I ever see her sing in such a casual, intimate setting like this. It's so special.

Me too. Also, I’d want to be really intrusive when she comes off stage and hang out with her so in a way I’m glad I likely won’t ever get a chance to do that. 

that boy that boy that boy that boy that boy That Boy THAT BOY is a MONSTER

Gaga is a jazz lover, I dont understand why she doesnt have a jazz section in her tour and sing a pair of jazz songs! One cover and one of her songs in a jazz version. Why not share all her jazz passion with her pop fans? She would enjoy it and most of her fans too

BlingNotTheMusic

She looks great. So glad she is doing jazz music. 

But I have to say that this night and the night she performed Grigio Girls, and possibly also The Cure AMA performance, her voice has been off, no?

is the good sis Ok?

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu

NewUsername
7 hours ago, kaojen said:

I love her singing Jazz with Brian's boys :diane:

tenor.gif?itemid=4965675

so much :giveup: 

Also love it that she chose to sing Ev'rytime We Say Goodbye now :flutter: 

Only a little point of criticism maybe: I feel like when Gaga improvises/sings in another way when singing jazz, she sings less good, like less good than when she does the 'normal' version, whereas when she improvises/changes things up during her own songs, it works everytime and she stays on key etc. Anybody else shares my opinion?

Archived