Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

PopFactsNews was probably right

theahsfan

Featured Posts

theahsfan

DQUKybBUIAAOpGT.jpg

(Not my photo ^)

They predicted that Camila would be announcing her album title etc today and were correct, and they've been correct in many other circumstances.

They've also predicted that Gaga's releasing Frankenstein/ed as a lead from an EP in a couple of days,Ā andĀ that Gaga has a collab with Beyonce coming in 2018.

I know they also predicted that Gaga was to perform Frankenstein/ed at the AMAs, but maybe they only knew that she was performing and didn't know for sure what she was performing, so this new project made them assume that she was performing Frankenstein/ed, but in the end it was The Cure?

Ā 

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
atemybrain

I mean something has got to be going on with all the time Gaga has been spending in the studio and the fact that DJWS has been following her to every city on tour.Ā 

Ā 

hausofbrice

good job PopFactsNews

giphy.gif

jk they make a bunch of guesses and delete the wrong onesĀ 

xoxo, brice ā™”

theahsfan
2 minutes ago, cav07 said:

I mean something has got to be going on with all the time Gaga has been spending in the studio and the fact that DJWS has been following her to every city on tour.Ā 

Ā 

and she had a meeting with Interscope (reported by an insider who in the past predicted Britney'sĀ Slumber Party) so something's definitely coming

theahsfan
3 minutes ago, itsbriceidk said:

good job PopFactsNews

giphy.gif

jk they make a bunch of guesses and delete the wrong onesĀ 

Well they'd have to be very specific guesses

Smarticle

I guess we'll see in a couple of daysĀ :gum:

EDIT: nvm the 12/8 thing was probably for Camila, we'll see in JanuaryĀ :emma:

Justice for Grigio Girls!!!

Iā€™m not ruling out the possibility of a singleĀ in time for the European leg of Joanne Tour, but PopFactsNews is theĀ last place Iā€™d get my news from :sharon:Ā 

Signature loadingā€¦ šŸ‘¹šŸ–¤

Edonis

That account is literally run by stans I donā€™t know why this is constantly posted as a receiptĀ :sweat:

2 minutes ago, Stef said:

Iā€™m not ruling out the possibility of a singleĀ in time for the European leg of Joanne Tour, but PopFactsNews is theĀ last place Iā€™d get my news from :sharon:Ā 

+ Xoxo, Chaos AngelĀ :lolly:

Ā 

ā—ļø IG: thebumblebee__ ā—ļø

Archived