Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga smoking a Pipe in L.A.

RAINBOWGA

Featured Posts

Gaga knows exactly what she's doing. The sudden change of dress (from classy to hooker), flipping everyone off at the airport, the Twitter d--g references, the "botox" lips, smoking a pipe right infront of the paparazzi, it's not all for nothing. She knows which buttons to press and how to get the media eating out of the palm of her hand. The reaction people are giving now is exactly what she wants.

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't wait to see what the **** this is all about.... she's obviously DOING something, setting something up....

This totally screams PRIVATE IN PUBLIC! That's gonna be a huge theme in this era. Maybe even a single or album title.

I fail to see why she decided to do it in public/where she was being photographed instead of in the privacy of her or a friends home or just somewhere more private in general like she always does.

Well, I'm pretty sure she would be photographed either way. Unless, unlike her car, her friends house doesnt have windows. :tea:

papergangster

I dont care if she does it, yes or no, but it's not the best rolemodel action for young kids..

Who cares, let her do what she wants. Kids don't have to like her.

jeremiah saint

But something tells me the cigarette smoking is all for show. Why would she purposely damage her voice?

idk i thought she was smarter than that...

smoking anything is the absolute worst thing a singer can do and i have a feeling she does this often

CyanLights

I know she says she does it an all, but it kinda worries me sometimes.. :/ she's damaging her voice and she could get really sick :S

I thought a long time if I should get into this discussion.

It is her life, nobody has the right to tell her what to do. This said, she also has to know that people WILL be upset and talk about it when she does it public. I rather think that she really didn't think about it that closely. She went out, had a few drinks, maybe was drunk. When you are drunk and want to have a smoke, you just do it, you don't care about any paparazzi around. She has her time off at the moment, she wants to enjoy the time, beeing just a normal girl. She never denied that she smokes weed. Also when she smokes normal cigarettes, it's her right to do so.

Thousands of people smoke and nobody cares. As soon as Gaga does it, people try to stop it. She is an artist, she has her artistic freedom. I rather would worry that the drinking would damage her more, as we all know that she really likes to have a drink and is drinking a lot. And for everybody who is worried about her voice: Yes, it would be a shame when this would be destroyed. But also a lot of people smoke and drink and this even adds to the voice. (Some rock legends for example). Also she is not obligated to sing forever and produces new music. If she would not want to make music anymore one day, it's her right. I sometimes just have the feeling that people demand too much from her. We don't own her, the only thing we can do is be thankful for what she gives us.

I am also sure that it is weed/pot. If she would smoke crack or would do other, harder d--gs again, you could tell. She wouldn't look as healthy as she is if she would take c-----e again for example. And also if she would do harder d--gs again she wouldn't have gained so much weight (don't take it rude).

The only thing I dislike if people talk about weed as harmless. I admit to also smoke weed seldomly. And yes, it is less dangerous as alcohol and cigarettes and can be healthy in some ways, but still it is not something "cool". Depending on the state you are (we all know Gaga has a lot of fans which are feeling insecure) it can become an addiction if they use it irresponsible. Not a dangerous one (as long as you don't try to extend the 'good' feeling with harder d--gs), but it can still be an addiction. And no addiction ever should be somehow cool.

I am not saying Gaga is addicted to it. She knows exactky what she is doing, as I would say 98% of the people who smoke pot do. But there will always be people who can't handle it. I hope people would not try to smoke weed, just because it's 'cool' now when Gaga does it. Gaga shouldn't care about that, but I think people will expect her to care, after she was such a rolemodel the whole time.

People won't see it as a change of an "era" like we do. Most of them don't even realise that artists have different eras. They will continue seeing her as the rolemodel. So the only thing they will see when Gaga goes on like this is: "Oh, the decay of a superstar." Which I think is still the whole plan behin the b---hy behaviour. If her new album might be about this topic, it is a clever thing to do. People then will understand the topic, as she is showing them what it looks like. Although, like I said, I don't think she thought too much about the smoking weed thing, she just did it to enjoy it. But the whole "act" she is berfoming now is just to wake up the media and people about the topic.

Sorry that the post went so long, I'm going to have a smoke now :nacho:

Never be afraid to dream... believe in them!

Jase

I thought a long time if I should get into this discussion.

It is her life, nobody has the right to tell her what to do. This said, she also has to know that people WILL be upset and talk about it when she does it public. I rather think that she really didn't think about it that closely. She went out, had a few drinks, maybe was drunk. When you are drunk and want to have a smoke, you just do it, you don't care about any paparazzi around. She has her time off at the moment, she wants to enjoy the time, beeing just a normal girl. She never denied that she smokes weed. Also when she smokes normal cigarettes, it's her right to do so.

Thousands of people smoke and nobody cares. As soon as Gaga does it, people try to stop it. She is an artist, she has her artistic freedom. I rather would worry that the drinking would damage her more, as we all know that she really likes to have a drink and is drinking a lot. And for everybody who is worried about her voice: Yes, it would be a shame when this would be destroyed. But also a lot of people smoke and drink and this even adds to the voice. (Some rock legends for example). Also she is not obligated to sing forever and produces new music. If she would not want to make music anymore one day, it's her right. I sometimes just have the feeling that people demand too much from her. We don't own her, the only thing we can do is be thankful for what she gives us.

I am also sure that it is weed/pot. If she would smoke crack or would do other, harder d--gs again, you could tell. She wouldn't look as healthy as she is if she would take c-----e again for example. And also if she would do harder d--gs again she wouldn't have gained so much weight (don't take it rude).

The only thing I dislike if people talk about weed as harmless. I admit to also smoke weed seldomly. And yes, it is less dangerous as alcohol and cigarettes and can be healthy in some ways, but still it is not something "cool". Depending on the state you are (we all know Gaga has a lot of fans which are feeling insecure) it can become an addiction if they use it irresponsible. Not a dangerous one (as long as you don't try to extend the 'good' feeling with harder d--gs), but it can still be an addiction. And no addiction ever should be somehow cool.

I am not saying Gaga is addicted to it. She knows exactky what she is doing, as I would say 98% of the people who smoke pot do. But there will always be people who can't handle it. I hope people would not try to smoke weed, just because it's 'cool' now when Gaga does it. Gaga shouldn't care about that, but I think people will expect her to care, after she was such a rolemodel the whole time.

People won't see it as a change of an "era" like we do. Most of them don't even realise that artists have different eras. They will continue seeing her as the rolemodel. So the only thing they will see when Gaga goes on like this is: "Oh, the decay of a superstar." Which I think is still the whole plan behin the b---hy behaviour. If her new album might be about this topic, it is a clever thing to do. People then will understand the topic, as she is showing them what it looks like. Although, like I said, I don't think she thought too much about the smoking weed thing, she just did it to enjoy it. But the whole "act" she is berfoming now is just to wake up the media and people about the topic.

Sorry that the post went so long, I'm going to have a smoke now :nacho:

Another flawless post from yourself :cry:

papergangster

Some of the greatest songs ever written were by artists who were high while writing them, I'm not disappointed at all.

Another flawless post from yourself :cry:

:kisses: You make me blush slowly ;) Thanks!

Never be afraid to dream... believe in them!

Archived