đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga smoking a Pipe in L.A.

RAINBOWGA

Featured Posts

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why do you guys even care if she smokes. If it was weed, then props to her, maybe she'll become a marijuana activist. :worship:

:worship:

Gaga, just no. Please.

I fail to see how she is showing it off. They snapped a picture of her THROUGH tinted windows.

So, if someone snapped a picture of her taking a ****, would we be complaining that she was ****ting everywhere?

People are fine with her being naked walking down the street but smoking is where you draw the line?

What kind of logic...

**** logic apparently. IDFK.

shes not sharing :(

Selfish b---h.

Jase

Does anyone else think this looks like the lipstick gun from Judas? Because as soon as I saw this picture, that's what I thought, like her own customised version. The gold makes it look like a lipstick case. Notice that she isn't really pursing her lips around it to inhale, she's pouting in the way you would put on lipstick. And her lips are painted. Maybe I'm just really naive, but that's what I see. I highly doubt she'd smoke weed in the back of a car where she's being photographed by the paparazzi. She's open about her recreational weed use but not so open that she'd brazenly smoke it in full view of the outside world.

Yeah, some people are making out like she's George Michael :rofl:

I doubt it was weed, but I guess we'll never know

i kinda wish she'd stop, but it's her life & she can smoke if she wants to. i have friends who smoke & i worry for their health but i don't tell them to stop just cause i want them to.

People don't make such a big deal when she smokes cigarettes publicly. Heck, they even think its cute when she's drunk.

I think Gaga is perfectly aware of the image she's putting on to the public right now, and its not like she has ever been the perfect role model when it comes to unhealthy addictions.

FairyDreams

Yeah she needs to share! But honestly I'd never smoke in the public eye...but I don't care that she is. Oh and it's California we are talking about, I heard lots smoke in public because they have medical. It's really not a huge deal. As for the coke she tweeted about... that's a whole different story and I frown upon that

StrawberryBlond

Yeah she needs to share! But honestly I'd never smoke in the public eye...but I don't care that she is. Oh and it's California we are talking about, I heard lots smoke in public because they have medical. It's really not a huge deal. As for the coke she tweeted about... that's a whole different story and I frown upon that

Are you talking about that "crack and Claires" comment? I don't think she meant she was taking any, it was a retweet to a conversation made between other people and she must have thought the phrasing was funny. Unless you're talking about something else I missed?

Just A Holy Fool

She looks flawless :legend:

Love the hair. It looks so natural.

pink sushi

I really hate seeing her smoke.... :(

What the hell, Gaga? Really?

Like I said in the other thread, I don't care if she does it, but showing it off everywhere is tasteless. I really hope the era doesn't shape up to be worse forms of this sort of behavior for the sake of the persona she's putting on (irresponsible, reckless, immature, etc).

This. :crossed:

A Bad Kid

If its weed then by all mean Gaga, toke on. :legend:

Cigarettes however... :x

Its probably weed tho. That looks like a bat/dugout pipe. And she's here in california... where there're marijuana clinics everywhere

Archived